Cbssports 2013 bowl projections...were in! | Syracusefan.com

Cbssports 2013 bowl projections...were in!

Military Dec. 27 Washington D.C. ACC No. 7 vs. At-Large Syracuse vs. Toledo

That Iowa St vs Cincy matchup in the Pinstripe should be a real ratings bonanza!
Pinstripe needs the useless F's at storz to get to 6 Ws or they will be in a world of hurt.

of course that will just fuel the fire to get a better conf (ie ACC), and/or confs(b1g) in there.

Oh Lord

One thing SU should do is control the clock this year. Should be in every game if that happens

Easy trip...would hope for a better opponent but I think we're still a year away from getting pissy about bad bowl seedings.

The final BCS bowls (inc. NC game):
Two SEC teams
Two B1G teams
Two ACC teams
One B12 team
One PAC 12 team
One FBE (soon to be ACC) team
One Independent (ACC in everything else) team

Pitt 2 spots higher than Cuse?

Heresy.

Seasons a failure if we don't finish at least 4th in the ACC.

Four ACC teams in the five major bowls.

Pretty good.

That Iowa St vs Cincy matchup in the Pinstripe should be a real ratings bonanza!
As for the Snookies I hope it stays that way. Let their fans rot and thinkig their next two star recruit will take them to the promised land.Argueably the dumbest fan base I know.:crazy:

Pitt 2 spots higher than Cuse?

Heresy.

Seasons a failure if we don't finish at least 4th in the ACC.
Until they play the season its all low grade BS.:rolleyes:

Victories against PSU and NW are absolutely vital to putting immediate pressure on Clemson, Miami and FSU and to getting the national recruiting spot light on us.

We beat those two and handle the rest of the lower competition before ACC play I see no reason to be happier with anything less than a 7-5 or 8-4 finish and contention for the ACC championship.

We've made great leaps the past 3 years, it's time to take the next. Truly become nationally relevant again.