CDC just changed the rules for incoming international flights

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
As of Jan 26th you will need a neg test within the prior 48-72 hours in order to board any international flight into the US. Just cancelled trips to Cozumel in Feb and Cabo in March because of this. A lot of risk in testing positive and being forced to quarantine there for 10-14 days. I'd be fine with it by just brining my work laptop with me but my wife would be hosed and we'd have certainly have some dogsitting issues.

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
As of Jan 26th you will need a neg test within the prior 48-72 hours in order to board any international flight into the US. Just cancelled trips to Cozumel in Feb and Cabo in March because of this. A lot of risk in testing positive and being forced to quarantine there for 10-14 days. I'd be fine with it by just brining my work laptop with me but my wife would be hosed and we'd have certainly have some dogsitting issues.

This is why I don't have a dog.

(in case I get stuck in Cabo).

dan7800

2019-20 Iggy Winner Minutes Per Game
I am keeping an eye out on the EU and if they allow travelers from the US after they have been fully vaccinated.

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
I am keeping an eye out on the EU and if they allow travelers from the US after they have been fully vaccinated.
Ive been waiting a long time for them to let Americans in.

Marsh01

Living Legend
The 10 day quarantine upon coming back is only recommended, its not mandatory. I am going to Aruba in late Feb. Will get tested before we go, get tested in Aruba the day before we come back, quarantine the NYS 3 mandatory days post getting home, get tested on the 4th day and be done with it.