CFP rankings | Syracusefan.com

CFP rankings

djorange1989

Living Legend
I am just as bummed by the game today as everyone but trying to be positive. It may only be for a week, who knows, but we should be in the top 25 of the CFP rankings on Tuesday, something we haven’t done since 2018. It would be a nice accomplishment for a team that has played its collective ass off and for that I am thankful

Not sure. I don't think the AP or Coaches poll are used as any sort of guidance in selecting their top 25. I believe it's a committee who discussed who the best 25 are, and we are trending down mightily. I think we sneak in between 22 and 25, but not that confident.

At this point, looking like our offense looks, and the injuries in key spots, I would be thrilled with 2 more wins.

At this point, looking like our offense looks, and the injuries in key spots, I would be thrilled with 2 more wins.

Me too. Beat BC and one of the good teams left on the schedule. I’ll be happy given how hard these players have played, injuries/depth, and how good these not 1st string players have played.

I agree with the 8-4 sentiment, this team is beyond beat up and good running teams know what to do to us. Cuse 309 you are correct regarding how the CFP works, but I do think we will be in it. The resume is solid enough and one crap performance won’t knock us out. Another one next weekend sure as hell will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom