Class of 2014 - Chad Mavety | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chad Mavety

there seems to be more division 1 players coming out of NYS than most every year. I think we will get him.

Do we have any chance?
This kid has proclaimed Syracuse as his "dreamschool" If we don't get him he must be considered a huge failure by this coaching staff. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory":rolleyes:

unfortunately, if everyone who proclaimed the Cuse as his 'dream school' signed a LOI we would be in great shape. unfortunately, in both hoops and football we have lost these types of recruits in the past.
I hope this time it's for real!

This kid has proclaimed Syracuse as his "dreamschool" If we don't get him he must be considered a huge failure by this coaching staff. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory":rolleyes:
Dreams come in many forms: day dreams, wet dreams, pipe dreams, Les Miserables, etc.
When he makes a conscious decision to commit, then we'll celebrate.

Mavety already has an official visit schedule to Ohio State. It'll take a heck of an effort to land this kid.

Anyone know where he's originally from?

Mavety already has an official visit schedule to Ohio State. It'll take a heck of an effort to land this kid.

Anyone know where he's originally from?
Sparta, NJ

Lightly recruited...not even a RU offer. Maybe his grades kept people away.

has said he will also be taking unofficial visits to Michigan St a and Tenn to go along with his Ohio St trip. Also said he was going to try and make it up for Spring practice to Syracuse. This would be a huge get.

just got a Bama offer. Probably should give up now.

Do we have any chance?
Yes no matter how slim .its a chance. He is a priority, I have to thinkBig time OTs are hard to find.When one is this close he must be brought in on LOI day.

just got a Bama offer. Probably should give up now.
Just our luck. An OT, a position of great need, from Nassau CC blows up into the most highly recruited JUCO OT in the country, just as John Anselmo leaves Syracuse to become an NFL coach. With Anselmo, I think we had an excellent chance to get him.

Without him, it is going to take some serious McDonald magic.

Just our luck. An OT, a position of great need, from Nassau CC blows up into the most highly recruited JUCO OT in the country, just as John Anselmo leaves Syracuse to become an NFL coach. With Anselmo, I think we had an excellent chance to get him.

Without him, it is going to take some serious McDonald magic.

8018984533_0a250b5111_z.jpg

@
2m

#Syracuse Orange football target and top JUCO offensive lineman Chad Mavety @chadmavety55 had SU as his dream school growing up. Follow him

So commit already!

That's great to hear, but it would be nice to land one of these prospects for a change.

Mavety has a tremendous offer list--he would be an impact player.

link isn't working. can you try it again, or give a recap.

It's a free article on S*out, so I suppose there's no harm in cutting and pasting:

Chad Mavety, one of the top offensive linemen in the junior college ranks, holds plenty of offers and settled on four spring visits.
The 6-foot-6, 320-pound Mavety, who prepped at Sparta (N.J.) High, is now at Nassau Community College (Garden City, N.Y.).​
"Ohio State April 6, Oklahoma April 13, Alabama April 20, and Rutgers March 30," Mavety said.​
Mavety holds offers from each of the schools as well as schools such as Florida State, Miami, Syracuse, Tennessee, Virginia Tech and West Virginia.​
He will have two years of eligibility remaining when he enrolls at a four-year school.​

It's a free article on S*out, so I suppose there's no harm in cutting and pasting:

Chad Mavety, one of the top offensive linemen in the junior college ranks, holds plenty of offers and settled on four spring visits.
The 6-foot-6, 320-pound Mavety, who prepped at Sparta (N.J.) High, is now at Nassau Community College (Garden City, N.Y.).​
"Ohio State April 6, Oklahoma April 13, Alabama April 20, and Rutgers March 30," Mavety said.​
Mavety holds offers from each of the schools as well as schools such as Florida State, Miami, Syracuse, Tennessee, Virginia Tech and West Virginia.​
He will have two years of eligibility remaining when he enrolls at a four-year school.​

thanks. when i saw this i was hoping he may have already been up here and wanted to see somewhere new. i have a feeling i am being optimistic though

John Anselmo, wish you were here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom