Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling | Syracusefan.com

Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling

Need to grab a late qb recruit or a transfer ourselves. Cant go into next year with essentially just Devito.

Ugh!! That’s too bad! That competition was going to make both QBs better.

He’s one play away from being the starter. this One destroys our depth. Our margin for error just got much smaller.

No no no. I really wanted to see him play. We need to bring someone in now.

Yikes. I was pumping the brakes on him in the other thread since I doubt he beats out Welsh for #2 but could be a huge loss. Dino’s system and Tommy being could could lead to him leaving next year for the draft. And the backup has played A LOT for us recently. Not good.

Is Clayton Welch bad or something? Yes this sucks that he is potentially transferring but we do have Welch and Culpepper if need be. I also think this helps us nab a 2020 QB as well.

DSvY8Nc.gif

Not gonna knock the young man if true. There are many reasons why he might transfer. That said the staff has a serious issue from a depth standpoint at a critical position. Not ideal. Hopefully HCDFB can track down a capable replacement.

Is Clayton Welch bad or something? Yes this sucks that he is potentially transferring but we do have Welch and Culpepper if need be. I also think this helps us nab a 2020 QB as well.
I get it, but... was Aimee scaring anybody off?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom