Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling

Sucks.

Now we'd really better hope that Tommy DeVito Is for real. And that he stays upright.

Well we flipped Amie last minute in the last cycle so time to try and find someone else. Totally sucks

Chance didn't travel down to the bowl game, correct? Was there some kind of disciplinary issue that might he behind this?

we Got a chance at a Qb this go round I can’t say who but I know him . Hopefully we get him . I’m not going to air laundry here but Chance had some challenges. I have confidence hcdb reels someone in ASAP
Zamar Wise, QB Rutgers commit?

we Got a chance at a Qb this go round I can’t say who but I know him . Hopefully we get him . I’m not going to air laundry here but Chance had some challenges. I have confidence hcdb reels someone in ASAP

Chance came to SU, if he has challenges, I will wish him the best - except if he plays against us.

I've heard academics and other stuff.

A lot of kids are not ready to for SU's firm rules on academics. Hope he lands well.

Like Caretaker stated, HCDB likely has someone in the wings.

Glad to hear we have some guys in mind and I also agree, lets not rub salt in a wound. I wish him well where ever he decides to go. Maybe Houston?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom