Charles Oakley at the Garden | Syracusefan.com

Charles Oakley at the Garden

What an assclown...I was going to post this.

Needs to be barred like the rest who has been arrested there over the years. Going after security should be automatic.

What an assclown...I was going to post this.

Needs to be barred like the rest who has been arrested there over the years. Going after security should be automatic.

Eh, this is an incredibly unique situation. I gotta hear both sides.

Being someone in the private security industry I hate seeing my employees in a situation like that.

That said, you're never to touch a person unless it's 100% needed.

Oakley was getting loud it looked with a finger in the guys face but they were getting quite handsy with him which isn't exactly the way to calm someone down.

Looked like a nice suit, dude touches me or my suit like that and I probably do the same thing.

If he could have gotten in one clean shot at Dolan I would started a Go Fund Me page for legal expenses. If the Zen Master took an inadvertent hit, all the better.
He managed to do what millions of New Yorkers dream about, get close enough to jimmy to really tell him what you think.

Apparently Oakley paid for his court side seats and all he did was yell loud. What a joke Jim Dolan is.

The NBA should do whatever they did to Donald Sterling to get him to sell on Dolan.

What FA would sign to play for this clown owner and a GM who trashes his star player on twitter.

Looking forward to Barkley's take on TNT tonight. He and Oakley have never been close, except for when Oakley's slapping Charles' face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom