Charlie Brown Specials Won't Air on Broadcast TV Anymore | Syracusefan.com

Charlie Brown Specials Won't Air on Broadcast TV Anymore

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Instead of airing on broadcast television, the Peanuts animated classics will be streaming on AppleTV+ as part of an expanded partnership with WildBrain, Peanuts Worldwide and Lee Mendelson Film Productions, according to a press release.

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and A Charlie Brown Christmas will be offered on the streaming platform for free for certain dates this fall and winter.

CB1.jpg

Before I met her, my wife played Patty in a community theater production. Not Peppermint Patty. Just Patty.
Sad.
I don't like to brag, but I played Charlie Brown in my junior high school's production of You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. Fortunately, no VHS copies of the event have surfaced. I skipped an entire verse of one of my big songs. Our music director saved me.

I'm glad there is something good on Apple TV+. The content has been dismal. The Morning Show is terrible. Mythic Quest is okay.

I'm glad there is something good on Apple TV+. The content has been dismal. The Morning Show is terrible. Mythic Quest is okay.
The morning show is terrible... I'm so glad you said this. We tried a few episodes and the overacting was insane, and we just didn't care about any of the characters.

So glad we aren't paying for apple tv.

Well that's a little disappointing. Those are traditions. I might have to invest in the DVDs now. Yes I'm an adult but I still enjoy the holiday specials.

I did end up being a holiday trifecta on Amazon that has the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas specials on it. It also has at least one bonus show with each special. I enjoy the holiday specials so it was a worthwhile investment for me.

Instead of airing on broadcast television, the Peanuts animated classics will be streaming on AppleTV+ as part of an expanded partnership with WildBrain, Peanuts Worldwide and Lee Mendelson Film Productions, according to a press release.

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and A Charlie Brown Christmas will be offered on the streaming platform for free for certain dates this fall and winter.
The sooner we all realize Apple is the Evil Empire, the better.

I don't like to brag, but I played Charlie Brown in my junior high school's production of You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. Fortunately, no VHS copies of the event have surfaced. I skipped an entire verse of one of my big songs. Our music director saved me.
Congrats! I won that same role in 8th grade. I had to quit because my director and basketball coach couldn't work out a way for me to do both. Not sure my Mom ever got over that, me either.

Honestly if Charle Brown isnt preceded by this

Then it's just not the same.

Yes! That was when you knew something good was coming on as a kid.

Well, at least NBC has a Charlie Brown tree.

I saw they were having a heck of a time getting it up. Wow Charlie Brown tree is right!