Charlie Brown Specials Won't Air on Broadcast TV Anymore | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Charlie Brown Specials Won't Air on Broadcast TV Anymore

The internet went nuts when Apple TV+ announced it would have the exclusive rights to the Peanuts holiday specials — meaning they were no longer available on traditional broadcast TV.

Apple apparently heard your cries on social media and cut a deal with PBS to bring your favorites like “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” and “A Charlie Brown Christmas” to your local PBS station.

The ad-free broadcasts will be available in primetime on November 22 at 7:30 p.m. (Thanksgiving) and December 13 at 7:30 p.m. (Christmas), according to TV Insider.

Well that's a little disappointing. Those are traditions. I might have to invest in the DVDs now. Yes I'm an adult but I still enjoy the holiday specials.

Whopping investment may set you back 2.50

Whopping investment may set you back 2.50

Never said it was a huge investment Stevo. But it was a bit more than 2.50. Not sure where you shop but the three-package cost $24 on Amazon. Have a good Thanksgiving!

1607377945568.png

Mrs. Toga once performed in Peanuts in community theater as Patty. Not Peppermint Patty but some nondescript Patty. So proud I'm busting.

PBS does enough stuff its worth the small investment to buy the subscription to watch a lot of PBS shows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom