Class of 2019 - Charlie Pride (NY / CT) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 Charlie Pride (NY / CT)

Good for Charles. Hope he does well and excels. Always seemed to be a humble kid who tried to make others around him better...except when he had to take a game over. ;)

I always thought this kid was pretty talented. Watched a ton of his games in high school, he's athletic and his shot was never bad, but I'm sure its much improved. He just picked up a Bonaventure offer too.

Did he announce he's transferring? If so we should be all over him. He plays his ass off and will bring a toughness we desperately need.

Is he in the portal? Is he taking his Covid year? Does he have a year left?

I just went off his jersey in the actual picture lmao guess he does because that's genuinely a really good swap

Lol. That has to be the goofiest looking picture of an athlete that there ever was! Dad bod says it all, the shorts seemingly not pulled up to right place and slightly askew. I know these aren’t things you did but it’s hilarious.

So many of these schools in the NCAA's have impact transfers. We had one last year but should dip into the portal every year. Makes sense to add a proven guard that could make a big impact next year. It's a no brainer if we don't get Mintz but either way I trust the staff if they offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom