Class of 2019 - Charlie Pride (NY / CT) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 Charlie Pride (NY / CT)

Think he and Mika Adams Woods want to play together. Wouldn’t be shocked if it’s Cincy for Charles.

Like I said, right now Pride is the better player. Not talking about potential. I’d actually like both but I too doubt Pride is coming here.
That's subjective. They were at two completely different levels, and in completely different circumstances.

I’m surprised we’re not kicking the tires at bringing in Pride. I guess the staff must feel pretty good about Judah returning and another certain guard joining the roster? Plus we have Starling coming back home.

I’m surprised we’re not kicking the tires at bringing in Pride. I guess the staff must feel pretty good about Judah returning and another certain guard joining the roster? Plus we have Starling coming back home.
He’s Justin Moore Lite so we got that covered

Maybe he has no interest.
Just maybe he wants to and feels that he should be the starter for the next school he plays at. He probably does not see that happening at Syracuse with Chance, JJ, Quadir and possibly Judah.

Just maybe he wants to and feels that he should be the starter for the next school he plays at. He probably does not see that happening at Syracuse with Chance, JJ, Quadir and possibly Judah.
His lack of interest could be for any number of reasons. Going to school in Olean, NY is like sending yourself to purgatory. I don’t get it.

His lack of interest could be for any number of reasons. Going to school in Olean, NY is like sending yourself to purgatory. I don’t get it.
I guess like most things, it’s a matter of opinion. I know people who went there who loved going there. They have a very wild, engaged, loyal fanbase maybe because their location offers fewer options. It seems to be a characteristic of those schools that don’t have football, their fanbase is all in on basketball.

Kid plays out of control and put up bigger numbers in a system that was chaotic. Decent player but this is likely the level that makes more sense.

Kid plays out of control and put up bigger numbers in a system that was chaotic. Decent player but this is likely the level that makes more sense.

I don’t think he played out of control. Just the opposite. He only had 1.4 turnovers per game which is pretty good.

I don’t think he played out of control. Just the opposite. He only had 1.4 turnovers per game which is pretty good.

Not so much with the turnovers - just their whole style is chaos. In fairness how they apply turnovers is inconsistent especially with fast break teams. He should be good for St Bona. Don't think he is cut out at this level and would struggle.

I guess like most things, it’s a matter of opinion. I know people who went there who loved going there. They have a very wild, engaged, loyal fanbase maybe because their location offers fewer options. It seems to be a characteristic of those schools that don’t have football, their fanbase is all in on basketball.

Given the schools he was looking at, and those who were looking at him, this is a solid choice. Bonaventure has been a very solid program for a long time. The Atlantic 10 is a good league, and he's close to home so his parents can see him play. Good school academically, too. A "win" for Charles.

He’s a bench piece at the P5 level. If you’re looking for him to be a starters, you’re not looking to be in the mix for a league title. Glad Autry is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom