Chase Gedney? | Syracusefan.com

Chase Gedney?

He has 1 goal and 3 assists in two seasons (if the P-S is accurate).

He's a defensemen though. But, maybe he's not that good. Was just curious.

The P-S isn't really keen on defensive stats. :oops:

Laxpower is showing him as an Army commit, although they could be misinterpreting that he's headed to Army Prep school next year. JD beat them 16-7 last month, but I didn't see the game in person.

The P-S isn't really keen on defensive stats. :oops:

Laxpower is showing him as an Army commit, although they could be misinterpreting that he's headed to Army Prep school next year. JD beat them 16-7 last month, but I didn't see the game in person.
Thanks OX. Yeah no idea. Be interesting to see where he ends up. His dad was a pretty good athlete.

Army Prep means he's trying to get into West Point
I read something awhile ago about the service academies using the prep schools as a defacto redshirt year. So i think it's also used to help them adapt to the unique student/athlete/cadet lifestyle.

I read something awhile ago about the service academies using the prep schools as a defacto redshirt year. So i think it's also used to help them adapt to the unique student/athlete/cadet lifestyle.

unique student/athlete/cadet lifestyle is exactly why it's used. More or less to give borderline accepted kids the chance to prove themselves academically.

All-Central New York 2016: Boys Lacrosse

20660219-standard.jpg

Good for him. He had some injury issues over the past couple seasons. Glad he is back on track. Chris must be proud, any kid that is going to one of our military academies must be a great person.