Class of 2018 Chase Scanlan (NY: Silver Creek / IMG) Mid Transfer from Loyola to Syracuse

Powellfan

2nd String
Nice to see the team welcoming Scanlan with open arms. Again, it sounds like the team is a good community right now and I don't think that is by accident. Good coaching and good leadership. Really glad to hear Scanlan is playing at Lake Placid, that shows a good level of buy-in and can only help as a bonding opportunity.

Hope he gets less and less questions regarding why he left Loyola and reporters can focus on what he will bring to Syracuse. I know it's juicy or whatever to talk about why he left, but I think everything that needs to be said about has been said. Sometimes things don't click and you need to move on. Really excited for the 2020 Orange and I think offensively this could be a special group.

In the article, they mention losing the top leading scorers, but that just means Rhefuss is flying under the radar. He was the team's top point getter two years ago and you can easily make the case he wasn't last year due to injuries and illness. I expect big things from him next year.

ivorytower

2nd String
Nice to see the team welcoming Scanlan with open arms. Again, it sounds like the team is a good community right now and I don't think that is by accident. Good coaching and good leadership. Really glad to hear Scanlan is playing at Lake Placid, that shows a good level of buy-in and can only help as a bonding opportunity.

Hope he gets less and less questions regarding why he left Loyola and reporters can focus on what he will bring to Syracuse. I know it's juicy or whatever to talk about why he left, but I think everything that needs to be said about has been said. Sometimes things don't click and you need to move on. Really excited for the 2020 Orange and I think offensively this could be a special group.

In the article, they mention losing the top leading scorers, but that just means Rhefuss is flying under the radar. He was the team's top point getter two years ago and you can easily make the case he wasn't last year due to injuries and illness. I expect big things from him next year.
Agree on Refhuss, think he's registering 50 plus points this year. Capable of a 25/30

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom