Chase Young allegedly took money from agent | Syracusefan.com

Chase Young allegedly took money from agent

I say no chance they rule him ineligible.

If you want proof, look no further than their starting QB and his immediate eligibility this year.

They'll buy their way out of this too.
Ohio State’s next 2 games are
Maryland and Rutgers.

I mean what a crock if he is back for Penn State and Michigan.

Ohio State’s next 2 games are
Maryland and Rutgers.

I mean what a crock if he is back for Penn State and Michigan.
This is definitely a "we're taking this very seriously" move.

I say no chance they rule him ineligible.

If you want proof, look no further than their starting QB and his immediate eligibility this year.

They'll buy their way out of this too.

If they didn't come down on Cam Newton, I don't see how they come down on Young.

If they didn't come down on Cam Newton, I don't see how they come down on Young.

The argument with Cam (which made no sense) was that he wasn’t directly involved. Then again Tyrel Pryor somehow got off too. I think Young is done. Ohio State will have wins stripped after the season as long as they don’t win the title.

The argument with Cam (which made no sense) was that he wasn’t directly involved. Then again Tyrel Pryor somehow got off too. I think Young is done. Ohio State will have wins stripped after the season as long as they don’t win the title.

Doubtful.

Auburn was in the NC game. Had the NCAA punished Cam, he wouldn't have played in the championship and that would have been a black eye for the NCAA.

Ohio State is ranked #1 in the championship playoff standings. If they get hit, stripped with wins, etc. then it is a huge black eye for the NCAA to have those penalties applied to a team competing for the national championship [or retroactively applied to a team that may win].

Which is why I expect the NCAA to do nothing, like usual.

Loathsome organization -- really impossible to predict what they will do, since their enforcement of the rules is arbitrary, capricious, and not tied to precedent. The only thing I'm confident predicting about how they'll handle situations like this are that they'll get it wrong.

Maryland is a 43.5 point underdog to Ohio State.

If we were a 43.5 point underdog to Maryland, we would have covered.

That’s your start happy hour early Friday thought of the day.

It's 5 o'clock somewhere...

Maryland is a 43.5 point underdog to Ohio State.

If we were a 43.5 point underdog to Maryland, we would have covered.

That’s your start happy hour early Friday thought of the day.
84% of all money on my site is on Ohio State.

I wouldn't touch a line over 35 in college football. Ohio State could do cover it though.

I wouldn't touch a line over 35 in college football. Ohio State could do cover it though.

What % is on Clemson at minus 33. 175% of the money?

What % is on Clemson at minus 33. 175% of the money?
85% of the money is on Clemson on my site. Now that 33 line atleast I can see laying the points. 43.5 is just too many and backdoor covers at 49-0 are still in play.

will be interesting to see what the line is for OSU next week against Rutgers. if Young plays the score will be 59-0. if Young doesn't play the score will be... umm, 59-3?

will be interesting to see what the line is for OSU next week against Rutgers. if Young plays the score will be 59-0. if Young doesn't play the score will be... umm, 59-3?
Okay I would lay 43.5 on Ohio State against Rutgers. I can't for Maryland because while I think UMD gets destroyed that 43 just is a number I don't like laying when they could score in garbage time.

Rutgers doesn't have the explosion ability that Maryland does.

Okay I would lay 43.5 on Ohio State against Rutgers. I can't for Maryland because while I think UMD gets destroyed that 43 just is a number I don't like laying when they could score in garbage time.

Rutgers doesn't have the explosion ability that Maryland does.

does Maryland have an explosion ability against teams not named Syracuse and Howard? ;)

This almost makes you wonder if Ohio State used their two weakest games to create their own chip on their shoulder situation after being ranked #1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom