Cheap Cuse Tickets for Your Bandwagon Friends | Syracusefan.com

Cheap Cuse Tickets for Your Bandwagon Friends

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
An uptick in folks looking for tickets. The University is thinking 40k is very possible this Saturday. Let's prove them wrong and get to 44k.

Two links for fans

This game only go to: www.cuse.com/faith their is a promo code.

Tickets are $10

Also if you know someone that is Military or retired military they can buy at:

www.cuse.com/military

NCSt game is $10
Louisville game is free for first two tickets.

Last edited:
Great move by the University, IMO.

I'd also consider giving a thousand to Fort Drum, another to local pop warner teams, etc. -- whatever it takes to ensure as packed a house as we can manage.

The $10 tickets seen to be all gone. Makes you think...

What? A lot of this?

FC82A1FF-50D0-4F31-B90E-802CF05C6C1C.jpeg

Nice to see the ticket movement, I was thinking of suggesting that y'all bring an orange mannequin with you to the games but no need now. Wonderful news and if this is close to a sellout it'll make people want to go.

As Liz Lemon would say "I want to go to there."

The $10 tickets seen to be all gone. Makes you think...
The $10 ticket promotion has been all over twitter. There seems to be a grassroots movement to get folks to The Dome Saturday.

Good news is that means the 100 level is pretty much sold out. By my count they have 82 tickets for sale on the 100 level along with a few resale tickets.

If they actually put a cap on the $10 tickets, I've lost all hope. Fill the place for crying out loud!

There's only so many seats that make sense to sell for $10.00 a pop, there not selling seats between the 10 s first level at $10.00, its just not going to happen. Maybe they have some more in the upper levels in the corners they could sell for $10.00 but they probably only had a few thousand of the $10.00 seats and thats probably a high number.

There's only so many seats that make sense to sell for $10.00 a pop.

Agree to disagree J. For this game, you sell AS MANY $10 as you can in the upper bowl. And if some random guy from Cato gets pissed that he bought full price a month ago, give him my number. I'll buy him and his family nachos. Double cheese of course. These people I see with half salsa are mentally unstable. But i digress. Its called a sale, they happen. It "makes sense" to sell as many $10 tickets as possible.

Agree to disagree J. For this game, you sell AS MANY $10 as you can in the upper bowl. And if some random guy from Cato gets pissed that he bought full price a month ago, give him my number. I'll buy him and his family nachos. Double cheese of course. These people I see with half salsa are mentally unstable. But i digress. Its called a sale, they happen. It "makes sense" to sell as many $10 tickets as possible.
Aye, get it filled anyway you can for this year,and if we have an 8-5. 9-4 finish with what we have returning there should actually be preseason hype for the first time in forever, use that to push for 2 to 3 k new seasons and were off and running

I do agree that if there are other seats say in the upper levels by all means they should make them available as well for the $10.00 price I don't have an issue with that. I just don't see them doing that for any seats in the preferred sections or even just outside the preferred, especially as the AD has noted they want to get away from doing that. Endzone and upper levels especially the corners that are always empty, please by all means sell them for $10.00 dollars.

they should just tarp the 4 corners and use as needed, they have the 1 game a yr the student overflows into it. push cheap tickets the last 2 games.

Members of the armed forces can purchase $10 tickets at the box office on game day. Best available, reserved upper level corner/end zone seats are $10 each (limit of 4). Must present Military ID to receive the discount.

Good news is they have opened the 300 level end zone seats to the $10 Faith & Family Tickets which means the 100 level allotment has sold out.

They are selling them in Section 309 / Row O

so there might actually be people sitting in the endzone this week.. sweet

so there might actually be people sitting in the endzone this week.. sweet
I sure hope so especially since the 100 and 200 levels are pretty much sold out.

$10 Tickets are in 309 way at the top. Looks like there's about 50 left. I just bought 3

thanks Mark