Chibane to Buffalo | Syracusefan.com

Chibane to Buffalo

DAMN YOU, MARRONE!

WHY DIDN'T YOU FORCE BUDDY NIX TO DRAFT CHIBANE IN THE 7TH ROUND?!?!?

Drafted WRs in rds 2 & 3 this year, and a WR in the 3rd rd last year

Good chance for Chibane. I like the signing and am glad Marrone hooked up one of his guys. As far as Lemon, Buffalo signed Da'Rick Rogers. Dude is a first round talent with tons of off the field issues. Buffalo went off on getting WR talent WOW. Stevie Johnson and Robert Woods with speedsters TJ Graham and Marquise Goodwin, then add Da'Rick Rogers. Holy **** Hackett is going to have fun with EJ Manuel, CJ Spiller and those WRs.

The Bills lost two guards to free agency. I was surprised they didn't draft one. This is a good move for Chibane. He has a real chance of making the final 53.

I don't think Buffalo is the best place for Alec Lemon.

The Bills lost two guards to free agency. I was surprised they didn't draft one. This is a good move for Chibane. He has a real chance of making the final 53.

I don't think Buffalo is the best place for Alec Lemon.
Agree totally, too much speed @ WR for the Bills...

I am very excited to have Chibane in Buffalo. I think Marrone might have had the idea he wouldn't get drafted and could plug him in here early. As for Lemon, I wish we could bring him in, but as others have mentioned this is not the ideal situation for him to make a roster. If he doesn't make someone's 53, maybe we can get him for the practice squad.

Wrs are no good if they do not have a capable quarterback to get them the ball

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom