China buys record amount of Russian soybeans after canceling US orders over Trump threats

sorry farmers that voted for Trump, you're fired

China buys record amount of Russian soybeans after canceling US orders over Trump threats

"China has purchased record amounts of soybeans from Russia in recent months amid trade tensions with the U.S., Bloomberg reported.

The world's biggest soybean importer, China has nearly tripled its imports from Russia, according to Bloomberg. Russian trade data show the country sold 850,000 metric tons of soybeans to China between July 2017 and mid-May this year.

The record sales represent more than twice the 340,000 tons sold during the previous growing period."

the hardliners are also impeding the farm subsidies over immigration, (if I understand this right, I have a hard time understanding white people trying to out-white each other)

GOP fights over crucial farm bill as lawmakers demand immigration vote first
reads like they are eating their own. Good

"The head of the conservative House Freedom Caucus said Thursday that it would not support a vote on this year’s federal farm bill until it’s given a chance to consider immigration legislation.

“We believe we’ve got to deal with the immigration issue, yet here we are still not dealing with it,” caucus chairman Mark Meadows, R-N.C. told Fox News. “The time is now, I think even leadership agrees the time is now.”

orangehomer

All Conference
reads like they are eating their own. Good

"The head of the conservative House Freedom Caucus said Thursday that it would not support a vote on this year’s federal farm bill until it’s given a chance to consider immigration legislation.

“We believe we’ve got to deal with the immigration issue, yet here we are still not dealing with it,” caucus chairman Mark Meadows, R-N.C. told Fox News. “The time is now, I think even leadership agrees the time is now.”
I think it is just pandering, because it would seem that they want to vote on a bill that they know has no chance of passing so that they can tell their base they tried on immigration. again it has nothing to do with making actual change, it is just kicking the can down the road so that they can preserve their jobs.

Fly Rodder

Lord of the Sebouillia
The world's biggest soybean importer, China has nearly tripled its imports from Russia, according to Bloomberg. Russian trade data show the country sold 850,000 metric tons of soybeans to China between July 2017 and mid-May this year.

The record sales represent more than twice the 340,000 tons sold during the previous growing period."
And Russia gets another win under the Trump presidency.