Chip Kelly about to get his pink slip, it's a Fesitivus miracle! | Syracusefan.com

Chip Kelly about to get his pink slip, it's a Fesitivus miracle!

Deano

All American
I hated, hated, this hire a year ago and so glad that SF is about to can his butt along with the lousy GM Trent Balke. The icing on the cake will be when that get rid of Kapernick too. I'm hoping they hire Mike Shanahan as a possible GM and maybe get his son as the next head coach.

So far 2017 is starting off great if you are a Niner's fan like myself.

Niners to dismiss Kelly, GM Baalke, sources say

I hated, hated, this hire a year ago and so glad that SF is about to can his butt along with the lousy GM Trent Balke. The icing on the cake will be when that get rid of Kapernick too. I'm hoping they hire Mike Shanahan as a possible GM and maybe get his son as the next head coach.

So far 2017 is starting off great if you are a Niner's fan like myself.

Niners to dismiss Kelly, GM Baalke, sources say

Congrats Deano. Kelly is a stiff in the NFL, he needs to go back to college.

Congrats Deano. Kelly is a stiff in the NFL, he needs to go back to college.
Totally agree, he'll sit out a year then get a college gig next year. I would love to see Kapernick up with the Jets and make them worse then they already are :).

Totally agree, he'll sit out a year then get a college gig next year. I would love to see Kapernick up with the Jets and make them worse then they already are :).

Oh come on, that is cruel. I am a Jets fan, we are suffering enough!

I know he isn't meant to coach in the pros, but how do you fire a guy after one year, that is just embarrassing.

Now if we get Brian Kelly his, it will truly be a happy new year.

I know he isn't meant to coach in the pros, but how do you fire a guy after one year, that is just embarrassing.
How do you hire a coach who sucked at his previous stint and the players didn't like? Stupid hire by the 49ers a year ago and on top of that to pay him what they did..smh. Organization has been in a tailspin since Harbaugh left.

Dog-killin' Michael Vick and then Cow Chip Kelly...Ya have to be a real masochist to be an Eagles fan...:bat:Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom