Chip Kelly is a scumbag | Syracusefan.com

Chip Kelly is a scumbag

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
He did not draft any Oregon Ducks, but did draft four kids from Pac 12 schools including Oregon State. Doesn't he know you are supposed to draft kids from the school you most recently coached at?

He did not draft any Oregon Ducks, but did draft four kids from Pac 12 schools including Oregon State. Doesn't he know you are supposed to draft kids from the school you most recently coached at?

are you butthurt?
Ertz, Poyer, Kruger and Barkley were good picks.
The best Oregon players, Jordan, Alonzo, and Long were all picked way early.

Clueless...
Does Kelly coach at his former college's nearest geographic NFL franchise?
Did he pass on former players at positions of need with prospects rated consistently lower rankings?
Not once, but twice?

are you butthurt?
He does sound rather butt hurt.

are you butthurt?
uploadfromtaptalk1367111351995.jpg

Clueless...
Does Kelly coach at his former college's nearest geographic NFL franchise?
Did he pass on former players at positions of need with prospects rated consistently lower rankings?
Not once, but twice?
And those players were drafted by another Syracuse alum, from a team in the same State. I think it's funny actually. Jerry Reese and TC are great at spotting talent and value.

yeah i know, but it was an unnecessary thread. Chip gave really forthright answers when asked about the players drafted. It was a breath of fresh air compared to clandestine Andy Reid. So i'm coming off of this draft pretty pumped.

yeah i know, but it was an unnecessary thread. Chip gave really forthright answers when asked about the players drafted. It was a breath of fresh air compared to clandestine Andy Reid. So i'm coming off of this draft pretty pumped.

Go get your sarcasm detector fixed.

And those players were drafted by another Syracuse alum, from a team in the same State. I think it's funny actually. Jerry Reese and TC are great at spotting talent and value.
Pugh was a reach, but at the same time I think he's a pretty safe pick, so not too bad. Of course Nassib in the 4th is a great pick.

I didn't draft a Syracuse player either.

What's up with dat,and I run a fantasy football team to boot.

Time to fire that G.M. of mine

Pugh was a reach, but at the same time I think he's a pretty safe pick, so not too bad. Of course Nassib in the 4th is a great pick.
He wasnt a reach according to the Giants. He was their best available.

I didn't draft a Syracuse player either.

What's up with dat,and I run a fantasy football team to boot.

Time to fire that G.M. of mine
Does your GM draft two kickers in your fantasy league? :)

yep, I can believe that. He was the best OT left. Actually looking at the Giants depth chart, and the other first rounders who were available, there weren't really many other good choices.

I'm actually researching " how often are field goal kickers drafted" the results so far, well all I can say right now is LOL Dougie.

yup... and a field goal scores more than what their wonderlic scores were.

now I have to deal in negotiations on handicap parking stickers for them.What a mess this turned out to be

Not all. I know the bills took a kicker in the 6th round, I can't imagine that was their best available.

How much impact does your average 6th rounder have on a game? If the kicker beats out Lindell, he has a pretty major impact on a game

How much impact does your average 6th rounder have on a game? If the kicker beats out Lindell, he has a pretty major impact on a game
You asked me if drafting best available was a strategy used by teams. All I can say is that I doubt the bills had a kicker as their best available player, they drafted based on need. A positional need they could have fulfilled via free agency.

I truly believe that when Marrone accepted the Bills job, there were a certain number of posters on this forum who thought he did so for the sole purpose of putting Syracuse players into the NFL.

I truly believe this. There's no other explanation for their extremely odd, 'fatal attraction'-like reactions to the Bills' draft choices.

You asked me if drafting best available was a strategy used by teams. All I can say is that I doubt the bills had a kicker as their best available player, they drafted based on need. A positional need they could have fulfilled via free agency.

So maybe the kicker was their BPA in the 6th round?

So maybe the kicker was their BPA in the 6th round?
Anything is possible. I know that Rian Lindell had a decent 12 year career and he was undrafted. Nothing the Bills have done for many years has ever made sense (pre or present doug.)

As a Bills fan I thought they had a good draft on paper. Perhaps they could have gotten Manuel at #8 in 2nd rd but they also got the additional picks during that trade. I consider that a huge win plus they got Woods who I think will excel in the Pros.

I'm guessing the ones ripping Marrone are not Bills fans anyways. People need to separate SU and the Bills - it's not their minor league system.

Anything is possible. I know that Rian Lindell had a decent 12 year career and he was undrafted. Nothing the Bills have done for many years has ever made sense (pre or present doug.)

Crazy that today the Bills became the first NFL team in history to draft a kicker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom