Class of 2016 - Chris Barnes Jr (Georgia Commit) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Chris Barnes Jr (Georgia Commit)

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
http://www.At their request, this n...te./player/176493-chris-barnes?year=2015&s=37
Just spoke to him. Was in my front yard playing catch with my neighbor 3 Star Marshal Commit Garet Morrelle http://www.At their request, this n...-school/georgia/player/8443189n-garet-morrell
Says he still loves Syracuse and will take an Official visit in the fall

Kid gets so much movement in the run game. He just drive blocks the crap out of people. I don't know what he's rated, but damn I love his game.

Kid gets so much movement in the run game. He just drive blocks the crap out of people. I don't know what he's rated, but damn I love his game.
He is 3 or 4 stars depending on the site. He has big time offers including Alabama.

He is a super nice kid. Always yes Sir no Sir. Always wants to know what I'm cooking on the grill. LOL

Last edited:
He is a super nice kid. Always yes Sir no Sir. Always wants to know wants to what I'm cooking on the grill. LOL
Jim, he is a Georgia kid, it would seem next to impossible to get him to flip, right?

He is a super nice kid. Always yes Sir no Sir. Always wants to know wants to what I'm cooking on the grill. LOL
Start cooking things like chicken riggies, salt potatoes and pulled pork with some Dinosaur BBQ sauce. "This looks tasty, doesn't it Chris?" Serve it up on some Syracuse China and explain to him that there's only one school that will make all of this food possible. (Tully's chicken tenders not included)

Yes I would say their is no way we flip him. But he also plays Basketball and has always been a Syracuse Hoops fan. So an official visit on a weekend with a big Basketball game could help.

Start cooking things like chicken riggies, salt potatoes and pulled pork with some Dinosaur BBQ sauce. "This looks tasty, doesn't it Chris?" Serve it up on some Syracuse China and explain to him that there's only one school that will make all of this food possible. (Tully's chicken tenders not included)
I have some Huffmans in the freezer that may be on the grill tonight!!!!

Last edited:
Are we taking a 3rd Lineman this class?
Technically he'd be a fourth

DeGeorge
Heckel
Brouse

But if this kid wants in, you don't turn him down. Every class has a few BPA slots and you throw out team needs when a kid says I want in. This class is no different.