Chris Bell to return | Syracusefan.com

Chris Bell to return

FsgBuWHWYAAzHX-

If we are going to a 3 guard lineup that leaves only 1 forward spot. 2 have said they are coming back. I can't imagine all 4 of them come back.

Great news. The more guys we have that can play at a high level, the better the team is going to be next year.

Bell had some really nice moments, and showed some improvement as the game slowed down for him later in the year.

I'm excited he's returning.

Even if we start three guards, we can play with two or even three forwards sometimes as well.

Last year, we subbed Copeland in for a forward most of the time, leaving us with a three guards lineup on a team with six scholarship forwards... The opposite can also be true if we have Moore, Mintz and Starling starting. Especially if we increase the pace, lots of guys are going to be needed.

Center: Edwards, Hima, Patterson (RS)
Forwards: Williams, Bell, Brown, Carey
Guards: Mintz, Starling, Moore, Copeland, Taylor

Trading Girard for Moore is almost a wash on offense, but a big defensive improvement. Trading Torrence for Copeland/Taylor is also an upgrade. Everyone being one year more experienced can't hurt either!

(Now we just need the last few shoes to drop)

LOVE it….I think he is underrated in general on this board. Put on some weight and the other aspects of his game will follow. Cant teach that stroke and height
What’s underrated?

I am curious on what he can do under a new system that is more uptempo. If he hustles, rebounds and uses his athleticism he is a very nice piece to get back.

He most certainly can shoot it and isn't phased by the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom