Chris Elmore Support | Syracusefan.com

Chris Elmore Support

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
I have had a high number of texts and calls the last couple of days asking if we can augment our NIL Deal to get Chris Elmore additional payments beyond the $1000 he has already received. I cannot just give him more from donations. I have to propose a transaction that he accepts, detail his responsibilities under that new transaction, have him accept and finally certify that he has fulfilled all requirements. We are in the process of putting something together but it will take a little time. In the meantime, we still have 8 x 10 autographed photos of Chris that we are selling under our merchandise thread. We sell them for $10 at tailgates plus shipping costs if you want them shipped. Chris receives about $5 for each one sold. Not a lot, but I am sure he would appreciate hearing that we sold out of his photos when I talk to him. Reply to the merchandise thread, or PM me and TexanMark to help out.

Is there a cap on number of photos of his that can be sold? How many of the current batch is left until selling out?

Is there a cap on number of photos of his that can be sold? How many of the current batch is left until selling out?
Currently we have 35 or so left

Consigliere can you hold a photo for me? I can PayPal the $ if you want it now, but I’d rather just pick it up when I come up for Wagner?

Last edited:
Good news. We have proposed an additional transaction to Chris for $1000 and he has accepted. To earn the additional stipend he simply has to continue to appear in Enrique’s videos prior to each home tailgate. We asked him to appear in as many as possible, but made payment contingent on a total of two appearances to allow flexibility during his medical treatment and recovery.

Anyone wishing to contribute to the NIL fund can do so via the information in the “ How You Can Help” link above or by sending me a PM.

Very classy. Tough to not like Clawson after that.
I believe Clawson visited one of our special teams players in the hospital after a serious injury on special teams back in 2017 or 2018 timeframe. I cant remember the players name but for some reason I think the jersey number was 22 or 26. Memory is a bit foggy on that one.

I believe Clawson visited one of our special teams players in the hospital after a serious injury on special teams back in 2017 or 2018 timeframe. I cant remember the players name but for some reason I think the jersey number was 22 or 26. Memory is a bit foggy on that one.

Tyrone Perkins
His leg injury was so bad, he was in the ICU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom