Chris Mack looked like... | Syracusefan.com

Chris Mack looked like...

I posted this in the game thread:

CHRIS MACK: Hey Coach, I know things didn’t end for you well here, but can you give me some tips for playing against the SU zone?

RICK PITINO: Chris, I’d love to, but I’m really busy right now. Say, why don’t you give Kelvin Sampson or Tom Crean a call?

CHRIS MACK: Great idea, will do.

i read mack's lips while talking to JB on the court shaking hands - he responded to JB with "*ucking A"...wonder hwat JB said that he so strongly agreed with...

louisville looked awful last night. 25% from the floor and throw out those last 2 treys when it was over horrendous deep.

They looked like they adopted the Tom Crean game plan.

Meanwhile..

JB: hey coach how do I beat your old team

Pitino: well you do this and this...

Second course comes...

Pitino: and this and this...

Third course comes

Pitino: and this and this

JB: hey I gotta go thanks Rick

They were clueless once they turned it over a few times inside and missed 12 footers. After that they thought just chucking 25 footers was going to work.

It's still weird seeing a L'ville team without good, quick guards.

A deer in headlights
I have not watched Louisville this year before the game. I do not understand the deep shots that their undersized guards were taking and missing. I was impressed with Marek’s positioning and energy on going for rebounds and loose balls. In the recent past, the caroms of those long missed shots would always seem to land in the hands of the other team. Last night was a welcomed surprise.

To me, Louisville was missing that one player (little known or unrecognized on any team) that comes out and burns Syracuse for 12-16 points unexpectedly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom