Chris McCullough signs to play in Puerto Rico | Syracusefan.com

Chris McCullough signs to play in Puerto Rico

By my calculations, he’s made at least $2M after tax and agent fees. As a 24 year old, that’s pretty nice. Should be just about set for life and still gets to make money playing a game. It’s good to be Chris McCullough.

By my calculations, he’s made at least $2M after tax and agent fees. As a 24 year old, that’s pretty nice. Should be just about set for life and still gets to make money playing a game. It’s good to be Chris McCullough.

After agents and all of the other things that go into it, the number is lower than that.

Agreed - it’s a nice chunk of change. Just hope he and all of the other young people in his situation spend wisely early on. It can go very quickly.

hed be set for life if he moves to iraq. hes a nyc kid though.

i spoke with him once outside barclays after a cuse game. hes a real nice kid and wish him the best.

Last edited:
I have zero ill will towards him. Glad hes found a place to play.

What could have been ...

hed be set for life if he moves to iraq. hes a nyc kid though.

i spoke with him once outside barclays after a cuse game. hes a real nice kid and wish him the best.

I know you’re being hyperbolic with the Iraq comment but $2M is more than most people will make in a lifetime. Factor in a lesser, but decent, salary for at least 8 more years playing ball, toss in the good ol’ time value of money and you could live a very comfortable life.

I know you’re being hyperbolic with the Iraq comment but $2M is more than most people will make in a lifetime. Factor in a lesser, but decent, salary for at least 8 more years playing ball, toss in the good ol’ time value of money and you could live a very comfortable life.

He spent $100,000 on a Brisk Iced Tea chain. With purchases like that, I don't think he's set. Comfortable? Yes. Set? No.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom