chris mcculough is orange! | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

chris mcculough is orange!

Not sure if this mix was posted - not a whole lot of jumpers, but a lot of nice finishes and touch down low (which was lacking in 2012-2013).

I think I can safely say I have not been this excited about a recruit since Carmelo.

And I firmly believe Chris will be in the mix for the #1 draft pick in 2015, though fingers crossed he'll take a page from Marcus Smart and return for his sophomore season.

I think I can safely say I have not been this excited about a recruit since Carmelo.

And I firmly believe Chris will be in the mix for the #1 draft pick in 2015, though fingers crossed he'll take a page from Marcus Smart and return for his sophomore season.

The guy is going to be a stud, plain and simple! Should be a starter from day 1.

Glad he didn't reclassify to 13, dude is gonna be a beast once he gets a little stronger, another year in high school should do him wonders.

Top performers from NE Hoops Festival:
ESPN article from 4/15/13

HARTFORD, Conn. -- The sixth annual Northeast Hoops Festival brought together some of the top talent the region has to offer as teams were looking for a final tune-up before the coming evaluation period.

Syracuse commit Chris McCullough was the headliner but several other prospects stood out. Let's take a look at which players shined the most during the two-day event.

ESPN 60 Stock Watch

Chris McCullough (Bronx, N.Y./Brewster Academy)
2014, PF, 6-10, 220
Committed to Syracuse
Stop me if you’ve heard this before but McCullough’s combination of length and athleticism in the open floor can be jaw-dropping as one unsuspecting defender learned the hard way early Sunday morning when attempting to challenge him at the rim. Beyond that though, what’s refreshing about McCullough is that he’s got a terrific understanding of who he is as a player. Yes, he’s worked to extend his game to the perimeter in recent years, but he knows what his best strengths are and makes every opportunity to utilize those open floor tools at every available opportunity.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncbrecruiting/national/post?id=6344

@_CM5: Seen one of the greats @LarryBrownSMU on campus today good to see you coach!

twitter makes me feel old :( and I'm only 32. haha
Shitttt, I'm 24 and it makes me feel old. I have one but never used it. I think I made one tweet from it, and my buddy tweeted on mine too...lol

McCullough dunk at :40 mark. Not much...but really pumped to see this kid in Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom