Chris Slayton to the NY Giants | Syracusefan.com

Chris Slayton to the NY Giants

Slayton is going to be an NFL contributor. That guy that plays 7-10 seasons. Maybe not a star but he has a place in the league

I agree. I've been comparing him to Art Jones who played 8 years in the NFL. I could see Slayton having a similar or slightly better career

I agree. I've been comparing him to Art Jones who played 8 years in the NFL. I could see Slayton having a similar or slightly better career

Didn't Art get a really nice contract from Baltimore too? I thought he made bank.

According to a 7-round CBS mock draft, Slayton to the Browns in Round 5 and Custis to the Lions in Round 6. Click bait, I know. But still:
Ive heard Dino say a few times that he thinks Custis will get drafted because of his Spec's play

Last edited:
MSOrange is correct. His second contract he got with the Colts was the money deal. He made around 22 million over his 8 years.

His career worked out nicely, got the SB ring with the Ravens and then got the payday afterwards

For Dino to go 10-2 without having a single player drafted speaks volumes about his ability to coach, his scheme, game planning and the young talent has brought in.

Yep. And BC got like 10 and underperformed due to coaching style

It isn’t looking too good. Gerald Williams III from the U has been waiting forever as the best DT available. I cringe when I see a school like Prairie View getting kids into the NFL. Not trying to hate, just want to see at least Slayton and Custis get their name called.

Congrats to Chris Slayton just drafted by the Giants!
Congrats Slayton!

Zaire last year. Just a small inkling of things to come. We’re going to have a much stronger presence in the draft in the coming years!

Too bad the espn crew was waxing poetic about all the behind the scenes staffers during the Giants pick