Chukwu - GOAT in the 2nd half | Syracusefan.com

Chukwu - GOAT in the 2nd half

Rocco

Watching you.
For as much as I rant on him, he was HUGE on the glass and had some key buckets and free throws down the stretch.

10 points, 18 rebounds. Many of those rebounds were hard fought.

Get you some tonight big man!

If someone had told me Chuckwu was have a thread with GOAT tonight, I would have assumed they accidentally hit the caps lock key. This effort with those big bodies, it goes beyond epic and into LEGENDARY status. Shades of Roberson setting the rebound record against Duke.

If someone had told me Chuckwu was have a thread with GOAT tonight, I would have assumed they accidentally hit the caps lock key. This effort with those big bodies, it goes beyond epic and into LEGENDARY status. Shades of Roberson setting the rebound record against Duke.

I can't believe I actually named a thread with Chukwu and GOAT in it.

He really was a monster down the stretch. Was our only big doing anything.

JB during his presser on Pascal...

"If we can just get him to make a FREAKIN layup"

Anyways, I thought Pascal was great tonight, even hit some big free throws to seal the deal.

Something snapped in him in the 2nd half. Maybe it was the undercut? He was not good in the first half and really, really solid in the 2nd and particularly down the stretch. If he could play with that kind of passion every night...
It's a little confounding. Find your passion every game big man!

JB during his presser on Pascal...

"If we can just get him to make a FREAKIN layup"

Anyways, I thought Pascal was great tonight, even hit some big free throws to seal the deal.
he was talking about Oshae I think, not Chewie

So glad PC tonight wasn't so tomfoolery. :)

I just wanted to use that word since a poster posted that about him in another thread after Saturday's debacle. :)

Having Frank driving again really helps PC for two reasons. First, Frank has always had a great ability to throw the lob, as in the last play and that helps Pascal to score. Secondly, when Frank drives, it forces whoever is guarding PC to help against Frank which also leaves him open as also exhibited in that last play. Having Frank near 100% will greatly improve Pascals play. Yippee!!! So happy for the team, but especially for Frank and Pascal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom