Cincy vs. UConn - Who we want? | Syracusefan.com

Cincy vs. UConn - Who we want?

priestp

Scout Team
I have poured over the different scenarios involving our bowl destination and how this game will effect it.
I have also thought about, and listened to how the struggles of UConn football can help in our recruiting efforts against them.
If Cincy wins, then the BE title is split a fourth way.

Tell me who to root for!

How does UConn ever win a game? Good gravy, they are awful.

I want the sinkhole to open at midfield and swallow both teams.

I switched the channel for 15 mins or so and UConn scored 10 points??? What the hell happened, lol.

All kidding aside, I'd prefer to see uconn lose so that (1) they finish with a losing record and (2) they'd fall short of bowl eligibility.

So what happened?

Huskies scored on a long TD pass to an unathletic looking TE with a DT number who had surpisingly decent speed. Actually pulled away from a Cinci DB.

Huskies scored on a long TD pass to an unathletic looking TE with a DT number who had surpisingly decent speed. Actually pulled away from a Cinci DB.

LOL. So they gave him 10 points for effort? Just joking.

Thanks. Trying to watch a few things at once and grade papers. Probably need to drink a beer so I can focus better.

Wow Whitmer just got popped. Glad he came back in after one play.

Uconn has scored 3 points total in the 2nd half of all big east games. Yes, that's 3 points over 7 games. I don't like their chances.

Uconn has scored 3 points total in the 2nd half of all big east games. Yes, that's 3 points over 7 games. I don't like their chances.

Great adjustments.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

A scoreless tie...

Just scored FIRST BE second half TD this year. Damn.

LOL. So they gave him 10 points for effort? Just joking.

Thanks. Trying to watch a few things at once and grade papers. Probably need to drink a beer so I can focus better.

will the kidies get a passing grade if you drink a few extras?

UConn's 3rd down hype man is so awful, I don't think I could be more embarrassed for them.

... And then they come back to break showcasing their school of puppetry. Never mind.

Alright time to go to the SEC game. Click.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom