Cj Leslie returns | Syracusefan.com

Cj Leslie returns

Interesting to see how they do now with actual expectations. Would be nice to have a few other ACC programs beyond UNC/Duke step-up to make the conference a lot more interesting when we join. Would have been boring running away with the title every year.

Totally agree. They now have a solid core returning from a Sweet 16 team, with Leslie as an ACC PoY candidate, plus at least two MickeyD'ers coming in with a recruiting class ranked Top 5 by most gurus. I love my SU, but work at NCSU, and hope to hell the Wolfpack bloodies the records of both UNC and Duke.

Add us to that list in a few years and that's a great top four teams in the conference and the middle of the ACC is starting to shape up. Virginia FSU Miami and Maryland are all going to contend for a bid to the dance for the next few years.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qynihr

Add us to that list in a few years and that's a great top four teams in the conference and the middle of the ACC is starting to shape up.
Kind of funny it will be 3 teams within 10 miles of each other then SU 700 miles away

ACC champs

Was our game last year part of a new home/home? Will they be at the Dome this year?

ACC champs

Was our game last year part of a new home/home? Will they be at the Dome this year?
Last year was the completion of a home-and-home. NCST was in the dome the year before.

I think Jefferson winds up at either NC St or Dook

edit: 70% Dook
30% NC St

Should be interesting no doubt. He was ready to commit to State before Duke jumped in late.

I wanted him more than grant if you remember me saying that last year francis.
Yup I remember. Both Jefferson n Grant are terrific prospects, it was a win win either way imho.

i was really impressed with cj leslie when we last played. probably the best player on the floor.

i was really impressed with cj leslie when we last played. probably the best player on the floor.
Dion was unbelivable that game; as was CJ Williams. But Leslie was clearly the best prospect on the floor that night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom