Class Action Park | Syracusefan.com

Class Action Park

upperdeck

Living Legend
finally got around to seeing this.. I cant believe as a kid of the 80s that I never heard anyone talk about this place.. crazy times.

finally got around to seeing this.. I cant believe as a kid of the 80s that I never heard anyone talk about this place.. crazy times.
Stugotz (Le Batard Show) has been talking about it for years, but I think his stories turned out to be lies.

A number of the crazier stuff was phased out in the '80s or '90s but when I went there in summer 2004 that cliff jump/freefall waterslide section was still there.

Kinda heartstopping. Glad I did it then, wouldn't do it again at my age now.

I still remember the commercials I’d see on WPIX and WWOR. Really wanted to go, joked with my mom about it just being in Vernon (albeit NJ). After watching the documentary, yeah, I’d have been maimed

A number of the crazier stuff was phased out in the '80s or '90s but when I went there in summer 2004 that cliff jump/freefall waterslide section was still there.

Kinda heartstopping. Glad I did it then, wouldn't do it again at my age now.
I was there in the mid-90s towards the end of its initial run and then again in the late 2000s under the Mountain Creek moniker. The cliff jump, Tarzan swings, cannonball falls and the crazy tube rides were still there just much more regulated. One tube down at a time and no one in the area of the pool before you jumped in. Probably double or triple the lifeguards too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom