Clayton. Welch. | Syracusefan.com

Clayton. Welch.

Let’s hope he doesn’t follow TD to the bench with an injury

Don’t we have some wishbone plays buried deep in the playbook for him to run?

He had some terrible throws, and a couple of really good ones. But mostly it was refreshing to see a QB have a better idea what to do when there was pressure. That’s where he was night and day different. I wish we could combine that quality with Tommy’s arm.

Unfortunately it’s now a lost season. He’s not taking this team to a bowl game and he’s a 5th year senior. So I don’t really see any upside to him playing. Nothing to develop for the future.

He had some terrible throws, and a couple of really good ones. But mostly it was refreshing to see a QB have a better idea what to do when there was pressure. That’s where he was night and day different. I wish we could combine that quality with Tommy’s arm.

Unfortunately it’s now a lost season. He’s not taking this team to a bowl game and he’s a 5th year senior. So I don’t really see any upside to him playing. Nothing to develop for the future.

Well, Tommy's gotta stay healthy ...

Well, Tommy's gotta stay healthy ...

Yeah, I don’t know what you do if you’re Dino. This is just a completely lost season. You can’t develop a young QB behind this line. I guess if Tommy can’t go, just let Welch play out the string.

This has been an eye opening season for me. Drank way too much kool aid, but this team doesn’t look much different from the GRob or Shafer editions. Hard to watch when hopes were so high.

At least the Yankees won.

Yeah, I don’t know what you do if you’re Dino. This is just a completely lost season. You can’t develop a young QB behind this line. I guess if Tommy can’t go, just let Welch play out the string.

This has been an eye opening season for me. Drank way too much kool aid, but this team doesn’t look much different from the GRob or Shafer editions. Hard to watch when hopes were so high.

At least the Yankees won.

Yeah, dino has to be freaking out...I know no one wants to hear it but a lot of people were questioning dino while walking out of the dome

Even in his first two 4-8 seasons, there were several moments of hope. You could see something there and just thought we need a little more time. Had a big win each year.

But this year is just inept. I guess the only silver lining is that GRob probably loses to Western Michigan. So we’ve got that going for us.

Even in his first two 4-8 seasons, there were several moments of hope. You could see something there and just thought we need a little more time. Had a big win each year.

But this year is just inept. I guess the only silver lining is that GRob probably loses to Western Michigan. So we’ve got that going for us.

I agree with this. There hasn’t been a moment where I have been like oh Maybe...

Except when Clayton Welch came in tonight and scored points...that’s the scary part

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom