Cleaning my office, I found this! | Syracusefan.com

Cleaning my office, I found this!

Flacusian

All Conference
What a pleasant surprise. This thing was tucked back in one of my filing cabinets. Carmelo looks like such a kid in this picture. Enjoy!
The Juice.jpg

By any chance, is there a picture in there of Hakim and Carmelo with their arms around each other and smiling for the camera? I have been looking everywhere for that pic, which I saw on syracuse.com after the championship. I even wrote to Mike Waters about it, but he couldn't help me. <sigh>

Since we are talking about photos. I've always wanted to make this picture a poster. Walgreens says they make them on their site. Has anybody made a picture into a poster before?
image.jpg

Since we are talking about photos. I've always wanted to make this picture a poster. Walgreens says they make them on their site. Has anybody made a picture into a poster before?
View attachment 5821
I had a problem at CVS trying to get a picture blown up. They said it was copywrite infringement since I didn't take the picture. I couldn't believe it.

tee1222 said:
No I haven't yet tried to make a poster, but man would this be a great poster!

Try staples

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I have had very large posters made at Fed Ex/Kinkos. The one here in Fairfield, CT, is very good at doing that --- so I suspect others are as well. I have taken them 8x11 pix or pieces of paper... and the resulting posters were great. They will print them on plain paper ... or will laminate them. If you remember the large "900" poster that Baye was holding during the on-floor celebration after JB's 900th win... that was made for me at Fed Ex/Kinko's.

I have had very large posters made at Fed Ex/Kinkos. The one here in Fairfield, CT, is very good at doing that --- so I suspect others are as well. I have taken them 8x11 pix or pieces of paper... and the resulting posters were great. They will print them on plain paper ... or will laminate them. If you remember the large "900" poster that Baye was holding during the on-floor celebration after JB's 900th win... that was made for me at Fed Ex/Kinko's.
Nice quality!
image.jpg

Where did you go?

i went to walgreens...we were blowing up a picture of my dad for his memorial service 2 months ago...i realize now that the size you want would probably be larger than what they could accomodate. it will also help if you have the digital file as opposed to getting something off the net.

i went to walgreens...we were blowing up a picture of my dad for his memorial service 2 months ago...i realize now that the size you want would probably be larger than what they could accomodate. it will also help if you have the digital file as opposed to getting something off the net.
Thanks.

Offive depot does good pictures they laminate them and everything up to around 60 inches. you need them on thumbdrive or cpu though

I got you, beadle.
10468044-large.jpg

TEE!!! I love it love it love it!

But that's not the picture. This pic may have been taken a minute or so after the one I saw. They both had their arms around each other but no hats, and Hakim didn't have the t shirt on.

But I like this pic well enough that I may have it made into a hard copy. Thank you for thinking of me. You are the greatest!

Love, Beadle

TEE!!! I love it love it love it!

But that's not the picture. This pic may have been taken a minute or so after the one I saw. They both had their arms around each other but no hats, and Hakim didn't have the t shirt on.

But I like this pic well enough that I may have it made into a hard copy. Thank you for thinking of me. You are the greatest!

Love, Beadle
Love to you, Beadle, and you are the greatest! And I'm still on it. :)
Hope to find that particular one.

With hats. Maybe getting warmer?
Either way, this is a fun project.
9130701-large.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online