Clemson 24 pt favorite | Syracusefan.com

Clemson 24 pt favorite

elimunelson

Solvay Fanatic
Curious how this line moves. Figured 26-28 but let’s see how the boys respond

Thats where I'd put it. Even if we play well I can see us not covering Clemson is that good and after the last 2 years they might be ready to unload on us.

I really wish we had put in a couple more TDs yesterday to keep that one somewhat respectable.

Without Dungy/Custis, Slayton and now McKinely we have zero chance of winning/keeping it close, but keep it within the spread? I'd say yes.

Nothing destroys good poster’s credibility more than saying “no chance” when we just did this 2 years ago! It blows my mind. We have very little chance of winning but there are 2 tremendous posters in this thread that are already pulling the “no chance” card. It’s lazy and factually inaccurate. Yet we’ll hear that mantra all week.

Nothing destroys good poster’s credibility more than saying “no chance” when we just did this 2 years ago! It blows my mind. We have very little chance of winning but there are 2 tremendous posters in this thread that are already pulling the “no chance” card. It’s lazy and factually inaccurate. Yet we’ll hear that mantra all week.

There’s always a chance. That’s why the games are played.

The reality, though, is that this iteration of Clemson is much better than 2 years ago, and I would argue better than last year. We appear to have taken a couple steps back.

It’s an exceptionally tall order to compete next weekend. The good thing is, we have 9 games after Clemson to prove we’re better than we looked yesterday.

Without Dungy/Custis, Slayton and now McKinely we have zero chance of winning/keeping it close, but keep it within the spread? I'd say yes.
We have no chance to win this one. None, without an impact player like Dungy. And Give me a brake as I'm the one who called the win two years ago pregame when others said no chance, as well as a saying last year watch out we're gonna give them a game. When you've played this game, coached it, recruited for it you get a good sense of the nuances of the circumstances both on and off the field. The circumstances of this one (both tangible and nuanced) suggest a long night.

Last edited:
To beat the Clemson D, you have to have a QB that can run/be a threat. I love TD but the corners can play man to man without worrying about him taking off and I don't think the OL can protect him that long for the WR's to get open.

I heard that Slayton and Dungey might be ready to go next week.
We can only wish we still had them. Nice try though, read this link smart guy

Last edited:
Clemson 2 years ago is no where as close as to they are now.
Kelly Bryant replacing Deshaun Watson had looked shaky most of that year.
This year’s Clemson has the best RB in college football and a future number 1 pick in the draft at QB.

I am not saying we can’t win as Lawrence could get knocked out but this year’s Clemson is miles better than the team that got destroyed in the Sugar Bowl by Alabama.

We have no chance to win this one. None, without an impact player like Dungy. And Give me a brake as I'm the one who called the win two years ago pregame when others said no chance, as well as a saying last year watch out we're gonna give them a game. When you've played this game, coached it, recruited for it you get a good sense of the nuances of the circumstances both on and off the field. The circumstances of this one (both tangible and nuanced) suggest a long night.

You're fired from giving the pre-game speech.

Clemson 2 years ago is no where as close as to they are now.
Kelly Bryant replacing Deshaun Watson had looked shaky most of that year.
This year’s Clemson has the best RB in college football and a future number 1 pick in the draft at QB.

I am not saying we can’t win as Lawrence could get knocked out but this year’s Clemson is miles better than the team that got destroyed in the Sugar Bowl by Alabama.
All right let me amend my posts, if BOTH Lawrence and Etiene get knocked out we have a chance! (Well that other wordly WR would need to be out too....)

That’s why I’m saying I’m so surprised with your take. You are an expert in the area.

We are a power 5 school playing at home. Of course we have a chance. Extremely long odds. But let's be real.

Off the ledge.

Can we knock out their QB a third straight year?
With our dee at home, I’d give it 20% chance that he misses a snap or Two due to medical . Not long odds

Last edited:
Who’s the guest picker on Gameday? Jim Brown? Vanessa Williams?

We are going to shut them out!

Sincerely,

Mr In Denial/Delusional

Can we knock out their QB a third straight year?

Josh Jackson would probably say no.

They don't have to wash his uniform this week.

Josh Jackson would probably say no.

They don't have to wash his uniform this week.
That would be very bad hygiene. We get them that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom