Clemson Attendance | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance

wiseman3

2nd String
We'll be lucky to have 40k in the seats next week after this disgrace. All of my hype for the game has been crushed. Our showcase weekend for recruits and the nation just went out the window. I'm so disappointed

I’m happy with 44k. It’s still homecoming and etc which will boost attendance

They will have 40K. There won't be any buzz, but they will have people there. I bought tickets, hotel and transportation. I don't have a choice in eating the cost.

They will have 40K. There won't be any buzz, but they will have people there. I bought tickets, hotel and transportation. I don't have a choice in eating the cost.

At least you didn’t this week. Just watched 2nd half from my hotel. If this was some other product I would be asking for a refund.

We'll be lucky to have 40k in the seats next week after this disgrace. All of my hype for the game has been crushed. Our showcase weekend for recruits and the nation just went out the window. I'm so disappointed
Meh..It's the National Champions coming to town to play in the Dome. SU beat them in the Dome ...and didn't have a winning season that year.

Id be surprised if attendance is under 46,000 to be honest.

summer’s over and its the national champs coming to town. Hype’s hit a brick wall but it’s not dead.

Agreed, night game as well.

how weak of an fan base is this? its huge game in town, just go if you have a ticket.

how weak of an fan base is this? its huge game in town, just go if you have a ticket.
It just feels like a chore again. I’m so sick of putting Syracuse games on my calendar like a recurring 3 hour conference call that I have to be on every Saturday.

Obviously they can turn it around but the way the first quarter of the season has set up is so awful. Destroyed by the second best team on our schedule, the week before we play the best team on our schedule with all the air taken out of the hype machine.

Staring down the barrel of 1-2 before we can even begin to try and find ourselves.

With what Clemson travels. This game has to be close to sold out. I mean the Maryland outcome shouldn't effect that too much

I had several friends fighting over my 3rd ticket for the Clemson game leading up to this. By 5pm today they’ve all backed out.

This game was a must win for perception. So disappointed.

Yeah when people buy tickets they generally attend a game like that. Given the demand for it you may not see a good walk up, but 6000 people won’t just decide to skip it.

People will show up. They spent good money on the tix. The entire season ticket push was centered on this game. It's Clemson.

Speaking of attendance, lots of SU fans at College Park today. I'd say 30-40 percent of the crowd. We dominated the visitor's sideline. Too bad we never got a chance to make ourselves heard.

People will show up. They spent good money on the tix. The entire season ticket push was centered on this game. It's Clemson.

Speaking of attendance, lots of SU fans at College Park today. I'd say 30-40 percent of the crowd. We dominated the visitor's sideline. Too bad we never got a chance to make ourselves heard.

People will show for the most part if they already bought tix. I’m more concerned now with the 4,000+ that are being scalped on the Ticketmaster site. Will there be any desire for them or any kind of walk up if the prices were dropped back to cost and put on sale by SU?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom