Class of 2018 - Clemson CB Derion Kendrick. Any Chance Here? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Clemson CB Derion Kendrick. Any Chance Here?

He's going pro. He probably lost money with his performance against Ohio State.

"While he cannot enter the 2021 NFL Draft, he can still hold out hope for the 2021 NFL Supplement draft, which will take place sometime in July. More than likely he will enter the transfer portal and spend his last year or two of eligibility elsewhere."

"While he cannot enter the 2021 NFL Draft, he can still hold out hope for the 2021 NFL Supplement draft, which will take place sometime in July. More than likely he will enter the transfer portal and spend his last year or two of eligibility elsewhere."
If we even have any chance, I am sure HCDB and staff will do their due diligence before reaching out to him. We don't need a toxic presence in a young secondary.

I just don't understand why anyone with so much to lose would just make these bad decisions. He obviously knew the consequences of getting caught. I get that youths make bad judgements throughout there lives but most are not holding so much opportunities in the palm of their hands. I hate to say it but I think this is how friends can influence their lives and sometimes it is bad. It is really sad.

I just don't understand why anyone with so much to lose would just make these bad decisions. He obviously knew the consequences of getting caught. I get that youths make bad judgements throughout there lives but most are not holding so much opportunities in the palm of their hands. I hate to say it but I think this is how friends can influence their lives and sometimes it is bad. It is really sad.
It’s called not being very smart.