Clemson Game Email | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Email

BVille44

All Conference
This morning I received the email below. After the GRob and Shafer eras I never thought I would see an email like this for our football program.

Fewer than 1,500 Lower Level Season Tickets Remain Available for Sale for the Clemson game!

Upgrades begin Tuesday, April 2nd. To participate, please call your assigned Account Representative listed below, or log-in to your MyCuse account and sign up by Monday, April 1st at 9 am.

What if I wait for the pre-sale (scheduled for April 9-12)?
  • During the pre-sale, only 300 level seats will be available for purchase. (Our 200 level is almost sold out on a season ticket basis!).
What does that mean if I want to purchase single game Clemson tickets in the 100 Level?
  • Due to the incredible demand for season tickets in the lower levels, over 4,000 new season tickets have already been sold this spring, we are projecting that virtually all 100 and 200 level seats will sell out on a season ticket basis and no single game tickets will become available for purchase.
  • Therefore, for those who may want additional tickets next to your seats for the Clemson game, we suggest fans add season tickets to your accounts now, rather than wait for the unlikely possibility of 100 or 200 level single game tickets becoming available at a later date.

This morning I received the email below. After the GRob and Shafer eras I never thought I would see an email like this for our football program.

Fewer than 1,500 Lower Level Season Tickets Remain Available for Sale for the Clemson game!

Upgrades begin Tuesday, April 2nd. To participate, please call your assigned Account Representative listed below, or log-in to your MyCuse account and sign up by Monday, April 1st at 9 am.

• During the pre-sale, only 300 level seats will be available for purchase. (Our 200 level is almost sold out on a season ticket basis!).
What does that mean if I want to purchase single game Clemson tickets in the 100 Level?
  • Due to the incredible demand for season tickets in the lower levels, over 4,000 new season tickets have already been sold this spring, we are projecting that virtually all 100 and 200 level seats will sell out on a season ticket basis and no single game tickets will become available for purchase.

• Therefore, for those who may want additional tickets next to your seats for the Clemson game, we suggest fans add season tickets to your accounts now, rather than wait for the unlikely possibility of 100 or 200 level single game tickets becoming available at a later date.
Great news. I'm just wondering if the Clemson fans have gobbled up the season tickets or are the local fans buying them and will we experience a full house through out the season.

I had already renewed my seasons several months ago, but received an email after that a group discount was being offered to the employees at the company I work for. I called to check it out and see if it could be applied post-purchase. No luck on that front and no big deal.

In the conversation with the AE I inquired how ticket sales were going for football and was told things were “far ahead” of recent seasons. I’m not sure how to quantify that, but the overall tone of the answer and subsequent conversation was that they were anticipating a massive increase in sales / attendance this season... and I believe it.

Why do people think lower level is better ? It’s so much better sitting up high so you can see everything, unless your there for the cheerleaders

Too watch the game itself, nothing better than top row between the goal posts. All 22 view

Why do people think lower level is better ? It’s so much better sitting up high so you can see everything, unless your there for the cheerleaders
I agree. There really are no bad seats in the dome for football. There is something to be said about field level though. Being that close to the action. You can actually feel the impact from the players colliding.

Well not too high but overall I agree

The first game I ever went to at the Dome as a kid was upper level near mid field, in the top row of the Dome. To me that’s as good as it gets.
Same here. Anywhere 300 sideline is perfect. I don’t understand these fools who shell out for the lower bowl. But I’m thrilled that demand is soaring.

If this keeps up they may have to rethink the planned seating reduction. ;)

Both levels are good, they're just different. Lower level you feel like you're in the action but don't always "see" everything, upper levels you see everything and you can be all the way over by the 10 yard line and still somehow feel like you're almost sitting at the 50. Personally I like the upper level but that's probably because my wallet likes it too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom