Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Clemson
Saturday, September 14, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. | Syracuse, NY
TV: ABC | Sean McDonough, Kirk Herbstreit, Maria Taylor

1568469592010.png

1568309917440.png

the live crane feed should be interesting as the crowd starts to show up around the dome

Spoke to Trill's father at JFK and he believes Dino will have them right for this game.

Spoke to some Clemson beat writers at my hotel and they couldn't believe the alumni committee put this as the Homecoming game.

Be at the Dome tonight hoping for a much better showcase than last week.

Spoke to Trill's father at JFK and he believes Dino will have them right for this game.

Spoke to some Clemson beat writers at my hotel and they couldn't believe the alumni committee put this as the Homecoming game.

Be at the Dome tonight hoping for a much better showcase than last week.

They do homecoming a lot different down there. While we do homecoming for the biggest game to try and fill the Dome, they do it for the easiest game on the schedule so the alumni can see a gimme win.

Another random fact. Clemson and now Syracuse's offensive lines are the only one's in the country that wear the same customized knee braces :)

I went for a walk a little while ago and was distressed to feel that it was “hot” and muggy. I was pretty sure the Dome would be in good shape tonight. Now I’m not so certain.

I went for a walk a little while ago and was distressed to feel that it was “hot” and muggy. I was pretty sure the Dome would be in good shape tonight. Now I’m not so certain.
Itll cool down quick, I wouldnt be worried

Hot and muggy? It's comfortable outside. I personally thought it was supposed to rain today which would have cooled down the Dome. It'll be 68 at game time with 70% humidity.

I'll take this over the rain from a tailgating perspective but the sun is strong and it's going to be warm in the building.

It’s a beautiful day on the hill. The vibe here is amazing. Let’s go orange. Shock the world... AGAIN!!

Wish I was in Cuse right now.

Not sure if this is good or bad but there are literally no other good games on tonight. Went looking for what was gonna be on TV2 at my place and the options are awful it'll probably be Purdue/TCU I think UF will blow out UK.

Was supposed to get married last weekend in the Outer Banks, and the hurricane messed it all up. And ‘Cuse got bombed.

Mrs. creatorsgame and I were given a mulligan on our wedding weekend. Married on the beach this evening at 6:00. Dinner at 7:30, and her and I will be watching. She may be more rabid about it than I.

Feeling real good tonight. Syracuse football going to give us a wedding gift.

Let’s roll.

Do I take Syracuse Orange to defeat Clemson, for better or for worse?

“I do.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors