Clemson Game Thread... | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas A&M is a top 15 team in the country and they scored 10 points against Clemson.
The TD was in the last minute.

Their defense is pretty damn good.
Our OL isn’t good but it’s because of this Clemson DL.
It's more about last week than this week.

This crap is just piling on.
Go worry about Western Michigan. How are we going to win another game.
We suck and can’t improve. I forgot that.

I Didn’t say that. I said they aren’t guaranteed wins. Other then last year our scoring efficiency in the red zone hasn’t been good, this year looks like another really bad year. When that stat isn’t good, you lose games you shouldn’t. You lose games to teams like Louisville or western Michigan. It’s just a fact. If you are scoring TD’s less then 20% of the time in the red zone, games are hard to win.

Call that being a pessimist if you want, some people would consider that just looking at data. My bad.

Right on and never audibled once or change protection or anything. The. The poor decision making of not throwing the ball away or finding the quick hit when they are blitzing. It’s what has me worried
Why are there no quick hitters?!?

Why is Devito still in? Our OLine will only get him killed. And Welch could use some live game action if he is every forced into a game.

We need Devito to run out the clock. I've never seen a team concede like this, LOL

Would have preferred to have a true quarterback competition with the best guy winning the job; seemed like this staff annointed Tommy as the successor from Day 1... Kinda of reminds me of Mike Hopkins situation as head coach in waiting...

The lack of 4 star WR and QB recruits the last 2 years has been laid bair this season.

Why is Devito still in? Our OLine will only get him killed. And Welch could use some live game action if he is every forced into a game.
If he’s our guy, he definitely needs all the work he can get

I Didn’t say that. I said they aren’t guaranteed wins. Other then last year our scoring efficiency in the red zone hasn’t been good, this year looks like another really bad year. When that stat isn’t good, you lose games you shouldn’t. You lose games to teams like Louisville or western Michigan. It’s just a fact. If you are scoring TD’s less then 20% of the time in the red zone, games are hard to win.

Call that being a pessimist if you want, some people would consider that just looking at data. My bad.
We could have beaten Clemson and pretty everyone should have been atleast on alert about the Western Michigan game.

Western Michigan is still a game we will be favored and should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom