Clemson Game Thread... | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have what 47 points through 3 games?

Isn't that what we averaged last season?

Give him a break, it’s only his 3rd game. He’s new to the system...
New to the system?? Its his 3rd year. I remember mentioning to my dad that eric dungey looked really good after about 2 games his freshman yr... Devito, as a redshirt sophomore... does not look good

We could have beaten Clemson and pretty everyone should have been atleast on alert about the Western Michigan game.

Western Michigan is still a game we will be favored and should win.

I think you’re really taking what I said too personally. I never said we shouldn’t beat western Michigan. We should. I’m literally only saying that our inability to score in the red zone (even taking Clemson game stats out of the equation), which has also been an issue for DB since he’s been here, means that no game is a definite. Should we beat western Michigan, of course. Could we lose with some glaring issues that have nothing to do with playing the #1 team, yes.

I’ve been saying for awhile, I think this season might be a lot tougher then people thought or were prepared for.

Right on and never audibled once or change protection or anything. The. The poor decision making of not throwing the ball away or finding the quick hit when they are blitzing. It’s what has me worried
I doubt anything like that is even installed. He might be able to check out of a play to a set bailout in certain situations but I don't think they are changing protections or checking at the line. Just not happening yet. He's struggling to run basic stuff and make single reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom