Clemson Game... | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1603542726561.png

1603550344376.png

Game morning the only reason I’m pumped for this game is I’m watching it with Tommy
I’m interested for him to break down our Offense play by play . I wish it was any other game but Clemson. We will run the play clock way down to shorten the game .
We will see wildcat stuff like that. Unfortunately they will run for at least 400 yards maybe much more unless Trevor
Wants to put up heisman numbers in the first half . Let’s just hope to play as hard as we can
Stay healthy and keep improving the run game
We have had some magic / luck with them
We can always hope .

Ballsy, although the reward ratio seems slightly out of whack - just sayin.

I just saw someone laid $8600 to win $8.60
Money line on Clemson. Now we have a chance
That is a pointless bet.

if the dude put the $8.60 on Cuse to win out right he’d probably win double what he put in to win that $8.60. Although he’d probably lose it

Well SU fans made the opening of College Game Day showing them rushing the field after the Clemson upset in the dome followed by “watch this Syracuse fans because it won’t happen today.”

Game morning the only reason I’m pumped for this game is I’m watching it with Tommy
I’m interested for him to break down our Offense play by play . I wish it was any other game but Clemson. We will run the play clock way down to shorten the game .
We will see wildcat stuff like that. Unfortunately they will run for at least 400 yards maybe much more unless Trevor
Wants to put up heisman numbers in the first half . Let’s just hope to play as hard as we can
Stay healthy and keep improving the run game
We have had some magic / luck with them
We can always hope .
Can you stream that for us? I kid. I kid.

Well SU fans made the opening of College Game Day showing them rushing the field after the Clemson upset in the dome followed by “watch this Syracuse fans because it won’t happen today.”
Rece Davis laughed at any chance of us even being competitive in our win and our almost win in ‘18. Yet now he feels the need to triple down. He’s an arrogant blowhard who should be lucky he has his job. Can’t stand the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom