Clemson Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Ffq7WaQX0AIk9Dq

It’s 5:28 AM. I’ve been up for an hour.

Somewhere in the world, Dabo Swinney is reaching for a Watermelon Capri Sun.

Mikel Jones is running the 300’s in the JMA Wireless Dome. And then he’s going to run to Death Valley. Because he’s awesome.

And me… well, I don’t know what to do besides type on an internet based fan forum CUSE CUSE CUSE!!!!

Let’s GOOOOOOOOOO! GAMEDAY!

And also, F*** Clemson.

I haven’t been able to sleep. It’s actually quite weird, because I’ve never been a person that had to deal with anxiety. This obviously being the excited variety of anxiety, it’s quite welcome to hang around for as long as it’d like.

The real weird part of the whole feeling is that there isn’t a poor outcome. While of course, I’m hopeful for a win, I can honestly say that if the outcome isn’t so favorable, I won’t be any less proud of this team. This team truly embodies the Upstate NY spirit. It’s not always pretty and I’d even say it’s quite unorthodox. That sure as hell isn’t holding them back, as the resilience shines through.

This just feels like it’s bound to be a special day for our fan base. 5 hours and 40 mins… Let’s Go Orange!

It’s 5:28 AM. I’ve been up for an hour.

Somewhere in the world, Dabo Swinney is reaching for a Watermelon Capri Sun.

Mikel Jones is running the 300’s in the JMA Wireless Dome. And then he’s going to run to Death Valley. Because he’s awesome.

And me… well, I don’t know what to do besides type on an internet based fan forum CUSE CUSE CUSE!!!!

Let’s GOOOOOOOOOO! GAMEDAY!

And also, F*** Clemson.
I got up at 5:30. I haven’t been this juiced for a game in a loooong time

Got up at 4:00 AM and drove down to Greenville SC from Syracuse yesterday - up at 5:30 this morning, stopped to get ice and driving to our SyraCruz tailgate now.
Looking forward to a great game day experience… Let’s Go Orange Orange! ( The Orange that is

I unfortunately have to work so will be watching from my phone and trying not to get fired….. go CUSE! We score on opening drive stall a little there after kick a fg in Clemsons heralded middle 8 to go into half up 17-7. Second half battle with cuse winning 31-27

"Great moments are born from great opportunity. And that’s what you have here, today, boys. That’s what you’ve earned here today.

One game… If we played ’em ten times, they might win nine. But not this game… Not today. Today, we run with them. Today, we stay with them. And we shut them down because we can! Today, WE are the greatest football team in the country.

You were born to be football players, every one of you. And you were meant to be here today. This is your time. Their time is done. It’s over. I’m sick and tired of hearing about what a great football team the Tiger have. Screw ’em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it.

Alright heading to course to warm up. You guys try to keep this thread active while i’m away. And someone please confirm the rumor that DJ is not playing...
Reminds me of the UCLA game in 59. Fred Hilegas, a local Syracuse tv personality and Cornell grad stated on the evening news the night before the game that the rumor that the Syracuse team has been stricken with food poisoning, is only a rumor. The thing was, there was no rumor, he just started it!

Reminds me of the UCLA game in 59. Fred Hilegas, a local Syracuse tv personality and Cornell grad stated on the evening news the night before the game that the rumor that the Syracuse team has been stricken with food poisoning, is only a rumor. The thing was, there was no rumor, he just started it!
F***kin Freddy. That guy was a hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors