Clemson QB Kelly Bryant...He gone to Mizzou | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson QB Kelly Bryant...He gone to Mizzou

UNC 2019 Schedule
  • 08/31 - vs South Carolina (in Charlotte, NC)
  • 09/14 - at Wake Forest
  • 09/21 - Appalachian State
  • 11/23 - Mercer
  • TBA - Clemson
  • TBA - Duke
  • TBA - Miami (FL)
  • TBA - Virginia
  • TBA - at Georgia Tech
  • TBA - at NC State
  • TBA - at Pitt
  • TBA - at Virginia Tech
I think he may be mad at Dabo.

UNC 2019 Schedule
  • 09/14 - at Wake Forest
  • 11/23 - Mercer
  • TBA - Clemson
  • TBA - Duke
  • TBA - Miami (FL)
  • TBA - Virginia
  • TBA - at Georgia Tech
  • TBA - at NC State
  • TBA - at Pitt
  • TBA - at Virginia Tech
Good luck to him but if he thinks he's going to lead UNC to a victory over Clemson he is sadly mistaken.

UNC 2019 Schedule
  • 09/14 - at Wake Forest
  • 11/23 - Mercer
  • TBA - Clemson
  • TBA - Duke
  • TBA - Miami (FL)
  • TBA - Virginia
  • TBA - at Georgia Tech
  • TBA - at NC State
  • TBA - at Pitt
  • TBA - at Virginia Tech

Man, I’d like our chances in that other division.

well he will be a 5th yr, i would imagine he might well have graduated by year end.

UNC would be a good fit for him. How fun would that Clemson vs UNC game be if he's there? Too bad it isn't in Death Valley.

If I were Bryant I would take a wait and see on UNC. If Fedora doesn't start winning he probably won't be around next year. Sorry WoadBlue
I hope he is gone. My guess is that Larry is now selling the snake oil to the AD and boosters that if only he had a QB like Bryant, all would be hunky dory. My fear is that they keep him, and Bryant heads to Chapel Hill. and both of our talented true freshmen QBs transfer. And come 2020 we are in worse shape than even now.

I hope he is gone. My guess is that Larry is now selling the snake oil to the AD and boosters that if only he had a QB like Bryant, all would be hunky dory. My fear is that they keep him, and Bryant heads to Chapel Hill. and both of our talented true freshmen QBs transfer. And come 2020 we are in worse shape than even now.
The stuff people come up with...

Are transfers within conference allowed now? Or is that up to Clemson to block it or not?

I remember Gus Edwards’ transfer to SU being blocked by Miami.

Are transfers within conference allowed now? Or is that up to Clemson to block it or not?

I remember Gus Edwards’ transfer to SU being blocked by Miami.

No more blockage is allowed.

No he could still stay on sideline and rep team just not play anymore if I am correct. That if I was a Kent st or someone else would make me think this is a standup guy. Don’t like guys who quit period. It’s the easy thing to do. Just my opinion.
Not liking quitters is a fan-trope. Bryant will be in Missouri on an interview for a multi-million dollar job. He now has 12 or 13 games to prove his worth. In Clemson, he's just a back-up with a shot at the combine.
It was a great move.

Not liking quitters is a fan-trope. Bryant will be in Missouri on an interview for a multi-million dollar job. He now has 12 or 13 games to prove his worth. In Clemson, he's just a back-up with a shot at the combine.
It was a great move.
I don’t disagree with the decision. I disagree how he did it. He could have went to coach and told him he is leaving and for him not to play him anymore so he doesn’t use his redshirt and he could have clapped team up and done all he needed to in the background. I wouldn’t be happy if I was a teammate that’s all.

I don’t disagree with the decision. I disagree how he did it. He could have went to coach and told him he is leaving and for him not to play him anymore so he doesn’t use his redshirt and he could have clapped team up and done all he needed to in the background. I wouldn’t be happy if I was a teammate that’s all.

And the Clemson fans and his own teammates would have killed him in our game the moment Lawrence went down and the 3rd stringer trotted out there.

Not if it was public that’s what he is doing. Shows teamwork. Everybody gets what they want and he could have looked for a team during week or downtime. I wouldn’t have left that way. That’s me personally.

Not if it was public that’s what he is doing. Shows teamwork. Everybody gets what they want and he could have looked for a team during week or downtime. I wouldn’t have left that way. That’s me personally.

Everyone would have crushed him as TheCusian mentioned and there would have been a chorus of "Either you're on the team or you aren't. If you don't want to play in the games then get out of the locker room".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom