Clemson score next week? | Syracusefan.com

Clemson score next week?

I'd like to think we will have something to say about the final score, but I fear that it's all up to how much Clemson wants to run it up.

1602962467473.png

I'd like to think we will have something to say about the final score, but I fear that it's all up to how much Clemson wants to run it up.
They have 73 with 6 minutes to go. Have flipped it over a couple times. Scored two TD's with a walk-on QB... their own Officer?? Now have the punter playing QB...

Im going to go with 70-3, and im dead serious. I dont see how we stop the run even after they put in their second string RB and QB in, who is a VERY good running QB by the way.

Dabo will show some mercy. If I were SU, I would never throw the ball. Keep the clock running. I’m sure Clemson will run it too. I say 63-0.

Even if they run it, Clemson could still run up the score pretty easily as we saw today with our run defense.

It depends on our strategy. If it was up to me, start and run Pierre up the middle every single play (save Tucker from unnecessary pounding). Run the clock down in each play, lull Clemson to sleep. Execute on special teams. If they do that - Clemson 45 - Syracuse 3.

If this staff trots our Culpepper with another idiotic game plan - Clemson 87- Syracuse 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom