Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Dear TexanMark

Thank you for being a member of the Orange Club!

As an Orange Club member, you have access to an exclusive pre-sale for football single game tickets. Do not miss out on our biggest games of 2019, including Homecoming on September 14 vs. Clemson.

NEW THIS YEAR!
As a benefit to our Orange Club members for the 2019 football season, the pre-sale will not expire, nor will the pricing. The prices will remain available in your MyCuse account throughout the summer and into the season.

As we mentioned in our communication on Friday, March 29, the pre-sale will only include 300 level seats for the Clemson game (all other games will have 100 level seating available) due to the incredible demand for season tickets in the lower levels and over 4,000 new season tickets sold this spring. If you’re interested in lower level seats, you still have the opportunity to purchase season tickets by calling your assigned account representative below.

Based on your Annual Giving Level, your pre-sale starts Thursday, April 11 at 10:00 am.

Please click here to purchase your tickets. The link will take you to your MyCuse Account where you will have access to the pre-sale once you log in to your account.

Account Representative: Connor J. Siskovic
Phone: (315) 443-6363,
Email: cjsiskov
We look forward to seeing you at the Carrier Dome in the fall – and thank you for your continual support!

Go Orange!

This is where gbo needs to find a friend

So I realize I can't purchase tickets until the 11th, but is there anywhere that says how much tix will be going for? I clicked the "click here" link, and it just takes me to the ticketmaster site to purchase things that are available now. No additional information on a single Clemson ticket.
Just want to be able to let my crew know how much monies they need to save.

So I realize I can't purchase tickets until the 11th, but is there anywhere that says how much tix will be going for? I clicked the "click here" link, and it just takes me to the ticketmaster site to purchase things that are available now. No additional information on a single Clemson ticket.

If you have to ask, you can't afford them.

Dear TexanMark

Thank you for being a member of the Orange Club!

As an Orange Club member, you have access to an exclusive pre-sale for football single game tickets. Do not miss out on our biggest games of 2019, including Homecoming on September 14 vs. Clemson.

NEW THIS YEAR!
As a benefit to our Orange Club members for the 2019 football season, the pre-sale will not expire, nor will the pricing. The prices will remain available in your MyCuse account throughout the summer and into the season.

As we mentioned in our communication on Friday, March 29, the pre-sale will only include 300 level seats for the Clemson game (all other games will have 100 level seating available) due to the incredible demand for season tickets in the lower levels and over 4,000 new season tickets sold this spring. If you’re interested in lower level seats, you still have the opportunity to purchase season tickets by calling your assigned account representative below.

Based on your Annual Giving Level, your pre-sale starts Thursday, April 11 at 10:00 am.

Please click here to purchase your tickets. The link will take you to your MyCuse Account where you will have access to the pre-sale once you log in to your account.

We look forward to seeing you at the Carrier Dome in the fall – and thank you for your continual support!

Go Orange!

I need to send out site wide message...

I believe tickets for Clemson are starting at $65

I’ll be one of the suckers waiting in line on Saturday lol.

Dear TexanMark

Go Orange!

"Sisko-vic, was a friend of mine...wa wa wa wa"

I’ll be one of the suckers waiting in line on Saturday lol.

Depending on my schedule I may be one of those suckers buying at inflated prices on Stubhub. I really want to go to this game.

Depending on my schedule I may be one of those suckers buying at inflated prices on Stubhub. I really want to go to this game.
How many you need?

If you guys have the money available I may be able to help on the 11th.

I'm trying to go with some friends (who are scattered around but coming "home" for weekend, all cuse 2012 grads). No idea how we can swing all sitting together or best want to manage. I would love to get to this game though.

BlackKnight76 , bnoro

I'm trying to go with some friends (who are scattered around but coming "home" for weekend, all cuse 2012 grads). No idea how we can swing all sitting together or best want to manage. I would love to get to this game though.

BlackKnight76 , bnoro
If you can get 15 total commitments try calling group sales.

Group Sales Staff - 888-DOMETIX (888-366-3849), Option 2

I believe tickets for Clemson are starting at $65
My dad is heading up to get 3 tix tomorrow (Wednesday). I'll let you know how much and where.

My dad is heading up to get 3 tix tomorrow (Wednesday). I'll let you know how much and where.

why is he going up to the dome? he can do it online.

so do some pre-sales start on wed as opposed to the email mark got about thursday?

so do some pre-sales start on wed as opposed to the email mark got about thursday?

Depends on your donor level. It’s not a public sale yet. It’s a benefit to donors. I think it may have started today for the highest donors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom