Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT

Holy cow, do you really think that's all they held back? If that's the case, if you factored in 5k more for students and 5k more for visitors (pulled both those numbers out of my backside, who knows how close to accurate they are), we have sold probably 33,000 or so seats. Does that sound about right to you, Bees?

For now. Probably about 5k held back.

Yeah, I definitely get that you aren't talking about season tickets. Even still, if it is Clemson only with no students and no visitors, with 5K held back and less than 200 left, wouldn't that still add up to what I had said?

I’m talking about Clemson only, non student non visitor.

That is absolutely insane. Probably close to the area of 33,000 tickets sold to a game that is 4 months and 3 weeks away! You know students are gonna fill their section (the students always show out for the major events), you know Clemson is gonna sell out their allotment (they always bring a huge contingency to the Dome), so I think your mid 40's number sounds spot on. This is looking like a sure thing sellout!

Yea, that’s probably close to correct. With students and visitors we’re probably in the mid 40’s. I’m not sure what we’re giving Clemson.

Sorry. Mark apparently did not notice your screen name. Season tickets start at $5,000. But you can only buy after donating $10,000 to the Orange Club and an additional $5,000 to Fine Mess Enterprises. To get to your seats go to Gate B, head down the hill to 81 South and drive 900 miles.
Don’t worry, I’m not going to buy. I was just curious.
No kinda...donation is built in.

Cheapest are $125 a season ticket. Lower level are soldout or just about.
This is a killer deal. Hope y’all sell them out. Your fans should support Dino to the fullest.

Don’t worry, I’m not going to buy. I was just curious.

This is a killer deal. Hope y’all sell them out. Your fans should support Dino to the fullest.

Just teasing, brother! We always welcome knowledgeable and respectful fans from opposing schools and your fans are easily among the best!

I think there's probably in the area of 10,000 additional tickets held out for students and the visitor allotment. So that would come out to 34,000-36,000 sold using Bees's numbers, with the students and visitors not being counted.

That’s still like what 45,000 tickets sold for already for that game would you guess? A game still 4 months out. Pretty impressive!

Sales are very impressive for this game. Does anyone know how many season tickets have been sold?

I understand why individual tickets for Clemson are only available in the 300's and the rest of the games there will be tickets available in the 100's. What I don't get is why it has anything to do with an increase in season ticket sales. If all of the season tickets are sold in the 100 level, how are any individual tickets available for the non-Clemson games?

Being the first home game there will be free tickets to the students. Figure 6 k . They are not holding 8 or 9 k for Clemson, especially considering they brought about 2 or 3 k two years ago. Not sure how many went to stubhub, and other professional scalpers.

No free tickets for students. Stopped that last year.

Anybody coming as a single and want to buy a season ticket to help the cause. I saw a great seat pop up on the aisle in Section 320, Row K, Seat 1

You are going to pay $225 but this area has a really good sight line. As a bonus, a few of us sit a few rows below.

If you move across the aisle those seats go for $400.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom