Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT

I’ll be having to get some off of stubhub or Ticketmaster but it will be worth it to ensure a sold out crowd

I need 2, preferrably on sides, third level is fine as long as not in rafters. I will venmo or paypal money in advance, right now if someone willing to help out.

I'm not sure if they'll have the 8 ticket cap, but if not (there's 8 in my group) I can help some folks out starting tomorrow.

8586B907-C35B-4AD8-87A8-649920BEB6DE.jpeg

Anyone confirm this price? Nosevleads between the 40s is where i was looking to try and end up. Just want to give my group a heads up.

View attachment 159449

Anyone confirm this price? Nosevleads between the 40s is where i was looking to try and end up. Just want to give my group a heads up.

that is not true. above row O upstairs between the 40's are $50. below row O is $95. so I guess anything upstairs to him is nosebleeds. and he didn't buy seasons for the same price.

that is not true. above row O upstairs between the 40's are $50. below row O is $95. so I guess anything upstairs to him is nosebleeds. and he didn't buy seasons for the same price.
outstanding. Is there a cap on the amount I can get? My group keeps growing. I know in the past I've only been able to get 8.

Thanks!

outstanding. Is there a cap on the amount I can get? My group keeps growing. I know in the past I've only been able to get 8.

Thanks!

I didn't see mention of a cap.

Thanks!

check that. I guess there is an 8 limit.

Dad just emailed. We got 3 seats in 335, row O, $50 per.

fwiw, since the students aren't around for the wake forest game, the students section downstairs is for sale. so if you like front row near the su bench, they're available. sections 102 and 103.

still confused how SU has me a zero giving level and zero priority pts after all these years? even this year the money i gave is not showing up?

still confused how SU has me a zero giving level and zero priority pts after all these years? even this year the money i gave is not showing up?

What do you consider giving?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom