Clemson Tailgate/Family Weekend

Discussion in 'Tailgating, Ticket Exchange, and Get-Togethers' started by BobLew541, Oct 9, 2017.

1. BobLew541

BobLew541 Walk On

I'm a new Syracuse fan (daughter is freshmen on Womens Rowing Team) & will be attending first Syracuse Football game this Friday vs Clemson as part of Family Weekend. We are pretty excited...

Upon registering for family weekend they give you "parking pass" but I'm not sure how that works as far as game parking is concerned. We are very interested in tailgating but not sure where we should be setting up etc. We have 3 families/vehicles coming up for game & one scored a "stadium parking pass" on stub hub a while back. On move in day tried to ask around & advice I got was to park at Skytop...

We have experience tailgating just not @ Syracuse. We plan on being on campus in the AM Friday.

Any advice/guidance on best locations/parking etc would be much appreciated.

2. OrangeXtreme

OrangeXtreme The Mayor of Dewitt Staff Member

3. BobLew541

BobLew541 Walk On

My daughters dorm is Sadler Hall which I believe is near one of the stadium lots, I was thinking I could find public/street parking near sadler & walk...

4. gocusecaz

gocusecaz Walk On

Their aren't any on street parking places close to Sadler except for near the VA hospital. The stadium parking pass is for the lot across from Sadler. Maybe have some of the people use the pass at Skytop and shuttle down to campus and either tailgate in the stadium lot or join us down in the Fine Lot. Details are in the pinned thread above.

5. BobLew541

BobLew541 Walk On

Thank you very much for the info. The Fine Lot tailgating sounds pretty good. How soon can you arrive for the stadium parking/fine lot seeing that I assume those lots will have Syracuse staff parked since it's a school/workday??

6. gocusecaz

gocusecaz Walk On

If you plan on joining us, please respond with how many people will be attending. I think you may be able to get into the lot by 4, but I am not totally sure.

Consigliere likes this.
  7. BobLew541

BobLew541 Walk On

Scored a VA Garage parking pass so we will be tailgating along with the Stadium lot pass we have, thanks again for all the advice/info & the Fine Lot invite sounds like it will be quite the party. Seeing that it's only a block or so away I may stop over & say hello, would love to join in on the fun in the future...

gocusecaz likes this.
  8. Consigliere

Consigliere Starter

Please feel free to stop by. We are expecting a record turnout tomorrow.

9. FAL

FAL All American

Kudos to the Southern Tier tailgate chefs! The spiedies were outstanding! And as always, a big "Thank you!" To Jeremy and the Mrs.

JeremyCuse and gocusecaz like this.
  10. Consigliere

Consigliere Starter

Thank you. Glad everyone enjoyed it and felt good to give the regulars at least a partial day off!

FAL likes this.
  11. FAL

FAL All American

You guys and gals are the best!!!