Clemson Tailgate Thread, Saturday Sept 29th

Looking for folks interested in a parking/tailgate at Clemson.

We would reach out to the place we were at last time. If that doesn't work there is a backup plan at the Y Beach.

Reply with approximate number of attendees.

Tickets will be bought individually through SU with a special link

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Georgia home against Tenn on this day too. A little over an hour drive apart. If the times line up right, I might try to pull off a double feature. Need noon and 7 but imagine it'll probably end up being noon and 3:30 with Tenn not being a premier program these days.

All...no one has stepped forward to set up anything for the game. I suggest everyone get your own tickets through SU.

I recommend folks look at tailgating at the Y Beach lot.

I won't be attending this game so hopefully someone steps up to organize a tailgate

We would reach out to the place we were at last time. If that doesn't work there is a backup plan at the Y Beach.

Hi, I would like two tickets to the tailgating/parking event at Clemson. Is the SU tickets link active yet, as of 07/26? We would like to sit with the group. That didn't happen two years ago.
I live 20 miles from Death Valley. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Donna Jones

Hi, I would like two tickets to the tailgating/parking event at Clemson. Is the SU tickets link active yet, as of 07/26? We would like to sit with the group. That didn't happen two years ago.
I live 20 miles from Death Valley. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Donna Jones
Donna

Sorry...no one has put anything together on this. I know one fan here might try to do something but he is tied up with a minor league baseball team. I suggest buying your tickets through SU.

Clemson is selling single game tickets online at this point. $60.00. They are all in the upper nosebleed sections, as you might guess. The link is clemsontigers.evenue.net. Navigate over to the Syracuse game field.
The seats are at the top of these sections. I had to use the navigation button on the page to slide up to the top of the section to find available seats. They do not show the entire section when you access the page.

Also, do you think they hold a grudge?
Go 'Cuse.

Clemson is selling single game tickets online at this point. $60.00. They are all in the upper nosebleed sections, as you might guess. The link is clemsontigers.evenue.net. Navigate over to the Syracuse game field.
The seats are at the top of these sections. I had to use the navigation button on the page to slide up to the top of the section to find available seats. They do not show the entire section when you access the page.

Also, do you think they hold a grudge?
Go 'Cuse.
Personally, I would go through SU Ticket office...the seats might not be any better but at least you'll be sitting among Cuse fans.

Personally, I would go through SU Ticket office...the seats might not be any better but at least you'll be sitting among Cuse fans.
I've done net searches for SU tickets and of course I get a bunch of sites - confusing. Could you please give me the URL for the SU ticket office.
Thanks, Donna

Away Game Tickets

There is a link...it will send you to an oss.ticketmaster website.

You will have to register a mycuse account and order

Hope this helps

If not call the Syracuse Box Office by phone

I just learned that I’m free to attend (thought I’d be coaching soccer but just learned we’re off that weekend). Assume I’m too late but is anything formal happening/still available?

I just learned that I’m free to attend (thought I’d be coaching soccer but just learned we’re off that weekend). Assume I’m too late but is anything formal happening/still available?
No one has come forward to organize anything. I will not be going.

Yes, driving up from Charleston Friday after work and heading over to tailgate 8am'ish. Trying to find a parking pass and if I do, I'll let you know where I am.

Top Bottom