Clemson ticket sales at the moment. | Syracusefan.com

Clemson ticket sales at the moment.

CUSU

Starter
As of right now ticket sales are looking like this..

1st Level - 672 are available in the first level. Majority of those are in section 112 (directly next to opposing fan section) and the rest are mostly in the end zone opposite the band.

2nd Level - 1619 are available in the second level. Pretty open here.

3rd Level - 5505 are available in the 3rd level. Also lot of space open.

This leaves a total of 7796 available.

If the Dome capacity is 49k then this leaves us with 41,204 tickets sold as of now.

What is the normal walk up for homecoming anyone know?

We still have two weeks till gameday and the time hasn't been announced yet. I think we should easily get 45k.

EDIT: I will try to give an update every few days.

Last edited:
How many of those you are allocating as sold are held by university for opposing fans, admins, guests etc?

How many of those you are allocating as sold are held by university for opposing fans, admins, guests etc?

admins/guests can't be many and they should be there.

Opposing fans will fill their section if not more. Hearing they are bringing 40 buses.. if buses hold 50 people then thats 2k easy.

Last edited:
this may be a stupid question, but why is that section in the end zone next to the opposing team fan section always open? I mean like 4 people sitting in the whole section opening? Is that for the visiting school as well, but then given back to Syracuse to sell if they can't?

Either way if this is accurate at least the Dome will look pretty full. we don't need to be embarrassed with a bunch of empty seats on national television

Last edited:
this may be a stupid question, but why is that section in the end zone next to the opposing team fan section always open? I mean like 4 people sitting in the whole section opening? Is that for the visiting school as well, but then given back to Syracuse to sell if they can't?

Either way if this is accurate at least the Dome will look pretty full. Just have to avoid a national embarrassment.
The only embarrassment is Clemson coming in undefeated, and leaving with a loss, and Boyd out of Heisman running.

Either way if this is accurate at least the Dome will look pretty full. Just have to avoid a national embarrassment.

Good question and I have been wondering the same thing.. I feel like they used to give it opposing fans?

one thing that cant be over looked with attendance issues is the development of easy secondary markets sales.. in the 90's you had only scalping to unload tickets. now you can buy from home and know exactly what you can get.. i have no doubt that there a decent number of tickets being resold that in the old day would have been sale and now is sold by SU gets no income from it..

you could buy 50 yd line seats for under $50 yesterday so why bother to spend $40 and sit in the corners? most people are looking for the best deal not caring about sales to help out the school.

Either way if this is accurate at least the Dome will look pretty full. we don't need to be embarrassed with a bunch of empty seats on national television

That section is for the visiting team- they have 3 sections in that corner.

admins/guests can't be many and they should be there.

Opposing fans will fill their section if not more. Hearing they are bringing 40 buses.. if buses hold 100 poeple then thats 4k easy.
DAMMMMMM...that is more than skytop would use

Around the visitors' tunnel, just to the right of our band? That's student seating now. Had decent coverage for Wagner but only one or two rows occupied on Saturday.

Around the visitors' tunnel, just to the right of our band? That's student seating now. Had decent coverage for Wagner but only one or two rows occupied on Saturday.

I think he is talking about the section to the right of the opposing fans in the corner.

i would be shocked if clemson was bring 40 buses. WV used to bring a ton and fill 112, that is completely unsued right now. you cant by in 313-315 so maybe they are sitting there so that and the lower bowl would be 2500-3000 if they are all clemson..

that would be great to see.

i would be shocked if clemson was bring 40 buses. WV used to bring a ton and fill 112, that is completely unsued right now. you cant by in 313-315 so maybe they are sitting there so that and the lower bowl would be 2500-3000 if they are all clemson..

that would be great to see.

They should all be clemson so my 4k estimate should be pretty close.

Clemson is bringing 40 buses and Syracuse could only arrange for a few student buses for a trip to New Jersey for Penn State. Sad.

What do you want to bet that Clemson fans take a pit stop in West Virginia on their way here to kick some Mountineer A$& and burn some couches?

I think he is talking about the section to the right of the opposing fans in the corner.

Gotcha. Player and coach freebie tickets are often in that section (113).

As of right now ticket sales are looking like this..

1st Level - 672 are available in the first level. Majority of those are in section 112 (directly next to opposing fan section) and the rest are mostly in the end zone opposite the band.

2nd Level - 1619 are available in the second level. Pretty open here.

3rd Level - 5505 are available in the 3rd level. Also lot of space open.

This leaves a total of 7796 available.

If the Dome capacity is 49k then this leaves us with 41,204 tickets sold as of now.

What is the normal walk up for homecoming anyone know?

We still have two weeks till gameday and the time hasn't been announced yet. I think we should easily get 45k.

EDIT: I will try to give an update every few days.
Hate to say this, but you can't count on the number of seats showing on Ticketmaster. The dome doesn't put all available seats for sale at the same time. They always have a few thousand and as those go they add more. I learned this a couple years ago when I expected a 45k game for Wake as there were just 4500 tix for sale the day before the game. For Wagner entire sections weren't for sale.

if SU was doing its job it would know how many clemson has sold and should be hyping that to try and build our own sales.. the bball feeds on itself.. i do think though the lack of a game time is holding many back. its hard to get people on the edge to buy without a real time.

Hate to say this, but you can't count on the number of seats showing on Ticketmaster. The dome doesn't put all available seats for sale at the same time. They always have a few thousand and as those go they add more. I learned this a couple years ago when I expected a 45k game for Wake as there were just 4500 tix for sale the day before the game. For Wagner entire sections weren't for sale.

I guess we will have to see on game day

the only thing that matters is that we wont have 10-15K of no shows like the first 2 games.

Difference between no shows and not sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk