clemson ticket sales

upperdeck

Living Legend
As Bees noted something weird was going on with the clemson tickets being offered.. I poked around today. A bit over 3K for sale on stubhub. One thing I was wondering was all the tickets for sale on ticketmaster Resale and have been on their all along.. But in looking closer at it today I realized the ticketmaster resale tickets are the same tickets being offered on stubhub.

In looking even closer many of this is the same deal.. Now i know you can do something thru the school to offer them for sale, but I didnt realize so many were being done that way..

is there some hook so if you buy the stubhub seat it gets removed from the ticket master inventory fast enough to stop a double buy? Are TM and Stubhub tied together in some of this?

It actually means there are still 45+ sold and hopefully showing up but it makes it hard to tell how many of the 3K are really sold or what the school did to offer them to both the TM and STUBHUB markets at the same time?

Consigliere

All Conference
I know SeatGeek aggregates across several sites but StubHub and Ticketmaster were involved in some pretty serious litigation last year. Doubt they have a co-marketing plan.

upperdeck

Living Legend
which makes me think they both have inventory pointed back to SU in some way. Its the exact same seats for sale so something ties them together.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom